I can't find Superior Rune of the Pack Bonus as Relic

Nope, Pack was considered "niche" so no effect. Quite a few 6th bonuses were absolutely butchered, ruined, removed or just broken now. Aristocracy, Santuary, Scholar, Krait ect.

Oh and all the pet ones like Golemancer and Ogre are also just not a thing anymore. This update was literally just nerfs disguised as an xpac.

• Like 11
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 2

1 minute ago, MrAmputatoes.6031 said:

Nope, Pack was considered "niche" so no effect. Quite a few 6th bonuses were absolutely butchered, ruined, removed or just broken now. Aristocracy, Santuary, Scholar, Krait ect.

Oh and all the pet ones like Golemancer and Ogre are also just not a thing anymore. This update was literally just nerfs disguised as an xpac.

Snif.

Not only they destroyed the confidence of every legendary user, but also launched a half baked feature with a lot of missing stuffs.

Its like Anet was sold to some bad studio and now they are taking decisions just by throwing some dices on the table.

• Like 7
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Anet: Your RUNE destruction and elimination SUCKS. Bring back deleted buffs, bonuses, and summons. 

Firs time I have ever felt like a bad change had no reason and only bad consequences since i started playing. 

Edited by Snafu.4930
  • Like 5
  • Confused 1

Totally destroyed every stealth build that relied upon the rune of the trapper too. So now thieves and mesmers will be the only stealth builds. I went into WvW tonight, on my first fight I went to stealth to reposition myself and bugger all happened, and I ended up getting wasted by the heavy-hitting classes with no chance to defend myself. cheers, ANet you donkeys!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

9 minutes ago, Rainbow Dragon.7268 said:

"o no now i have to think or wait till people tell me what to use". the thread.

To think? What we have "to think"?

If you had trapper build based on stealth (Ranger, Dragon Huner) congratulations, that gameplay style now doesn't exist! is not like they nerfed it, they deleted it.

If you had a build based on minions and you use Ogre/Golemancer/Privateer now that component doesn't exist, so the build is the same, just now is worse.

If you did use Fireworks for 25% movement increase and the procs of might, fury and vigor cangrats, now you can use Traveler for the same speed with wasted stat points and no procs, or grind hundreds of tokens to get runes of surge for the same speed with decent stats but still no procs...

EVERY relic is bland as hell which will end in 2-3 used across the whole game and dozen of fun builds removed.

I'm happy about not having bought the expansion, and after the relic and dailie changes I doubt I'll spent a single dime in the game again.

Enjoy the mess ANet, you reap what you sow...

• Like 6
  • Confused 1

9 hours ago, Buran.3796 said:

If you had trapper build based on stealth (Ranger, Dragon Huner) congratulations, that gameplay style now doesn't exist! is not like they nerfed it, they deleted it.

If you had a build based on minions and you use Ogre/Golemancer/Privateer now that component doesn't exist, so the build is the same, just now is worse.

If you did use Fireworks for 25% movement increase and the procs of might, fury and vigor cangrats, now you can use Traveler for the same speed with wasted stat points and no procs, or grind hundreds of tokens to get runes of surge for the same speed with decent stats but still no procs...

EVERY relic is bland as hell which will end in 2-3 used across the whole game and dozen of fun builds removed.

I'm happy about not having bought the expansion, and after the relic and dailie changes I doubt I'll spent a single dime in the game again.

deleted builds is not new concept to gw2 i had my old mirage build removed trailblazer's for extra damage and decent alac,  pistol pistol thief lost ricochet [ but i still play it it's just bad now] it happens anet love killing things off move on to a different class/spec or leave or do what i do and take massive breaks for a few months when you get bored lol if you want stealth and traps [preparations] use thief 😛

Edited by Rainbow Dragon.7268

10 hours ago, Rainbow Dragon.7268 said:

it happens anet love killing things off move on to a different class/spec or leave or do what i do and take massive breaks for a few months when you get bored lol if you want stealth and traps [preparations] use thief 😛

I don't want to play stealth classes, but happens that DH is terribad in PvE, and the only build which has any use in PvP/WvW roaming was tapper DH. So now one of my 2 guardians has no use (outside muling). The other, a Firebrand which was aleady useless in PvP, is now weaker in PvE due Balthazar runes gives no extra HP and Fireworks don't proc fury/might/vigor (neither improves mobility)....  I can follow relating the loses until completing my 18 character roster but I think you get the point: runes provided some use and variety, what the relics provide? Nothing, nothing at all: they are weaker versions from some of the old 6th perk (most of them are gone) so characters are now slower, have less HP, less boons, do less damage, etc.

In open world and even instanced content, now you can expect most of the players to not run any relic, since they are crap and some are already over 70 gold coins in the Black Lion Market. I will only update 2 builds (with different runes) and won't use any relic; the other 16 characters are now mules to camp in daily large chest or mining ores; thanx ANet for freeing me from playing the game...

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

23 hours ago, MrAmputatoes.6031 said:

Krait is there. Pack is there but nerfed and that will need tuning, getting superspeed is not the same as the team boost the old runes applied. This one could use some changes.

On 8/23/2023 at 12:39 AM, Buran.3796 said:

Yep. I loved roaming in WvW with my trapper ranger. It was not meta, it was outdated, but I loved it enough to play thousands of hours with my too-tall-to-roam-Norn-lady. Now gone.

I know trapper runes have been gathering hate for years, but it's like Thief: the haters are mostly people who don't know how to handle an opponent using this kind of tricks.

I have 42 toons. As of today 100% of them  are broken. I used lots of "non meta" effects and runes for builds that could fit me and give me fun. Now gone.

Gone are the funny or improbable effects that people who don't necessarily think power creep liked playing.

I have a bit more than 17K hours playing since 2012. I'm sad to see it ending like this, and how the "play the way you like" from the beginnings feels so far gone.

I can't understand why they didn't simply transfer all of runes 6th effect to relics so we can keep playing what we like to play. After all these years I had found several builds I enjoyed for each and every class... They were not the best meta wise, but they were MY best. Destroying this is just destroying all the fun I was having playing this game. When they announced the relics system, while showing they clearly had forgotten about leg runes, I chose not to preorder the expansion. There's been a paradigm change within Anet for for the last year an a half... It feels like they're much more bent on monetizing and keeping players captive than listening to what people actually loved in GW2. So I stopped playing, and I'm going to miss the fun.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1