Happy Year 11 Birthday

1 hour ago, idpersona.3810 said:

Fair enough I suppose. I was holding out hope we'd get the utility equivalent of the birthday cakes one of these years.

Well, we have the Tray of Decade Deserts and the Decade Enhancement Station that we got from the 10th Anniversary. It's an upgrade of the Birthday Cake. Yeah, it's 5% less XP and Karma, but it also gives you 10% more Magic Find and Gold.

No title this year? 😞

I know many people don't care about the titles, but I really enjoy them. I'm disappointed to not get one this year. Kinda like how they stopped giving minis for birthdays. I always looked forward to the minis ever since Guild Wars 1. 

Ah well, not the end of the world, just disappointed.

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, idpersona.3810 said:

Those are also single use items. Where the cake is infinite.

Eh, I have a bunch of those proofs piling up on different toons, so it's no trouble buying those when I want them.

I have ascended platters to take care of food (better than what the birthday cake can give), so I just buy the enhancement station whenever I need them.

i feel really disappointed with my 11 years birthday.

We deserve a better gift each year! Is not like "free stuff" is more like a loyalty token for the veteran players.

I was one of the first ones to create the latinamerican community and I always trying to inspired more people to join this beautiful game.

And today i really, REALLY feel upset!

I hope arena net read this thread and do something about it!

• Confused 3

1 hour ago, Hamfast.8719 said:

No special birthday-only dye?  I still have several to go.  Or will we get that when ANet celebrates THEIR birthday?

The dye is an anniversary gift, not birthday. You still get it this year.

The gifts are the same as last year (birthday and anniversary). The only difference is we got five proof of legends and no title with the anniversary gift this year.

You do get an account wide gift that contains… 

Spoiler

1 Delectable Birthday Dye, 1 Guaranteed Wardrobe Unlock, 2 Anniversary Weapon Packs, 2 Dragon Decade Weapon Pack and 5 Proofs of Legends

I noticed that the Birthday gift itself has a generic name (it doesn’t say 11 year Birthday gift) so this may be the pattern of gifts from now on. 

Edited by Just a flesh wound.3589

5 hours ago, idpersona.3810 said:

Those are also single use items. Where the cake is infinite.

Ah dang.. I got baited into false excitement, seeing the decade enhancement thingy somewhere on the floor. Forgot it was the consumable from 10th anniversary and thought it was a permanent enhancement feast spawner for the 11th birthday. Got excited cause that would be awesome, now I'm sad over the false excitement xD

• Like 1