Crab Toss bugged? [Merged]

However, nine days after the release of the new expansion, this new dailies system is proving to be a bug show. But is it possible that there is no quality control on the content that is published? At least this time it gives you the daily if nobody touches the crab. Basically you have to stand still and wait for the time to run out but it's getting embarrassing having to ask yourself every day if something will work. Hopefully with the new patches we can finally fix something .

Meanwhile... Relic of the bug: adds a daily bug to all players.... 24 h cooldown .

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

So that’s why everyone in my instance was just standing around. I was wondering why no one was fighting, but since I generally don’t like PvP I just went along with the others and enjoying the peace till the run was over and I got my daily. This explains a lot 

2 hours ago, QueenKeriti.5176 said:

Posting here as well: It's still bugged as of Sept 3rd, lol.

Edit: You still get daily credit; you just have to wait out the timer. But no one can get any achievements done.

Yep still crab non-toss on September 3rd. However, we all got credit for the "Crab Toss Champion" win achievement with everyone getting zero points. 

• Thanks 1

It looks like when Anet decided which things we should do for daily rewards, they looked into their logs and searched for the things that are usually avoided by the majority of players. On one hand that looks like a nice idea to make content that is less likely to be seen by many people more popular. On the other hand, this method doesn't see WHY people avoid this content. I bet crab toss was bugged for a much longer time, but nobody realized it because NO ONE played it. The Valdhertz Crypts Minidungeon is another example. Not many players have seen in, because it is locked behind a (very easy) achievement. I like all those JP's and that you have to go to places that you otherwise would have probably missed, but if you just want to do a quick daily, this is absolutely annoying.  

• Confused 1

5 hours ago, NIGHTHUNTER.5139 said:

It looks like when Anet decided which things we should do for daily rewards, they looked into their logs and searched for the things that are usually avoided by the majority of players. On one hand that looks like a nice idea to make content that is less likely to be seen by many people more popular. On the other hand, this method doesn't see WHY people avoid this content. I bet crab toss was bugged for a much longer time, but nobody realized it because NO ONE played it. The Valdhertz Crypts Minidungeon is another example. Not many players have seen in, because it is locked behind a (very easy) achievement. I like all those JP's and that you have to go to places that you otherwise would have probably missed, but if you just want to do a quick daily, this is absolutely annoying.  

It was not buged before soto and how I know that I used to do it on all my 5 accounts before since it was a kitten easy daily,

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...