RIP My Runes

1 hour ago, TalleFjanten.7159 said:

Trapper Rune for my pvp dragonhunter.                           
durability Rune for Open World pve 

golemmancer runes

Wait, they removed trapper runes? Surely that can't be right? That'll kill several of my characters. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 4

13 hours ago, TalleFjanten.7159 said:

Trapper Rune for my pvp dragonhunter.                           
durability Rune for Open World pve 

golemmancer runes

old durability runes hard missed. all the trap builds are dead too. a real bummer for sure.

wish they had done all set effects into relics & not just a few

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

Rebirth runes on my druid which I do not play that often (rebirth allows you to nature spirit res easier). The cheap alternative to monk was nuked incredibly, even the sixth +125 healing power was removed and was replaced by toughness. It is a supreme disservice to anyone that casually raids.

Monk runes lost the +10% outgoing healing so it is not the surefire rune for healing anymore. It might be weaker than water rune with gear that uses more healing power than concentration. That is why water rune skyrocketed in price.

Durability runes lost 10% health so they are not as good in WvW now. Firework runes lost the +25% movement speed bonus but I did not really use them, if you used them you can opt for surging rune instead.

Trooper runes are almost worthless now due to the lost of the condition removal.

Elementalist rune lost 10% condition duration (the equivalent of 150 expertise).

For some reason the golemancer runes had their summon removed so probably eagle runes are better for most players. Ogre rune did not get the +4% bonus back in any fashion, a DPS rune was given vitality for some reason while the deadeye rune actually had precision added to it.

Spellbreaker rune had its 7% damage bonus removed and replaced with vitality which also baffles me.

There's probably more but those are the first to come to mind.

edit: also Dragonhunter runes were buffed , they gained +125 ferocity ; Ranger runes are the replacement for thief runes in all power builds now that it had +125 precision added

Edited by Infusion.7149
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

22 hours ago, Areohtwo.7839 said:

My golem is gone, my heal on kill vamp rune is gone.  They could have waited until they had all the rune affects done before taking them away and giving me NADA.  Nothing. Thanks for  you money, Now we take what you already had! Pfft

This is the true kitten thing, because instead of releasing relics how they SHOULD have released, ya know, finished and fleshed out feature, they released them half baked with many things missing and no legendary variant. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1