Wizard's Vault objectives tracking blocks achievements tracking [Merged]

If any object from Wizard's Vault is being tracked (eye icon above chest of objective), none of the achievements that are being tracked are available on the right side of the screen where they normally are.
For example - right now I am tracking " Complete 1 Fractal in the Fractals of the Mists" vault objective and "A New Friend"  achievement, but the achievement is not visible on the right side of the screen - https://imgur.com/a/q1ff865
I'm not sure if it's a bug or not, but it would be nice if we can track both at the same time.

Edit: Just wanted to add that this happens only when tracking Wizard's Vault objectives (per my current experience at least). Once Wizard's Vault objective is untracked, the tracked achievement appear.

Edited by Grimegg.1297
added some info
  • Like 15
  • Thanks 3

Achievement Watch list cant show for bug.

if you have some Wizard's Vault is tracking, Achievement Watch list will disappear.

but if you have tracking some Wizard's Vault (like daily) , you not have disable tracking before click reward. you will stuck cant not show back for Achievement Watch list.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, this really happens, but it's not a bug, it was developed that way, but it would be more interesting if we could track both types at the same time.
@Anet changes that. leave both types of tracking running at the same time or set a configuration so that we can change which ones we want to see on the screen.

Edited by Rafa.2178
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, bruakumfd.4817 said:

The old dailies did that too so, I'm not surprised. I wonder if a work around is possible since there's now 5 daily objectives.

We could track dailies like any other achievement and they'd just be added at the top of the visible list. Would be nice if objectives added their own list (only if tracked) instead of replacing achievements.

Edited by Sobx.1758
  • Like 2

I found that in the old system, I could track the dailies (adding them each day: they did not persist from day to day not even the meta one) but since I track several things, I would need to expand the list to find the dailies until those tasks were almost complete. My tracked objectives rank themselves by completion, and I don't know whether this can be changed.

Does more than simply block achievement tracking for me. As of yesterday's update, achievement watchlist tab doesn't even come back to your HUD. Sure, you still have achievements n the list, but the watchlist tab itself doesn't come back at all, even when you're no longer tracking any Vault objectives. The HUD just collapses down as if the watchlist window were never there in the first place

5 hours ago, Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:

Sometimes, missing objectives on the HUD are caused by filters (not including the Wizard's Vault issue).  Check your filters. 

This isn't a filter issue. The regular achievement watch list and the Wizard's Vault objectives are simply mutually exclusive in the UI.

The most annoying part is that as long as even a single WV objective is selected to be "watched" , the achievement watch list is gone. If you're watching several WV objectives, you need turn all of them off to restore your watch list.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

10 minutes ago, Manasa Devi.7958 said:

This isn't a filter issue. The regular achievement watch list and the Wizard's Vault objectives are simply mutually exclusive in the UI.

The most annoying part is that as long as even a single WV objective is selected to be "watched" , the achievement watch list is gone. If you're watching several WV objectives, you need turn all of them off to restore your watch list.

Inculpatus cedo.9234 replied to

9 hours ago, BlueTheRaptor.4576 said:

Does more than simply block achievement tracking for me. As of yesterday's update, achievement watchlist tab doesn't even come back to your HUD. Sure, you still have achievements n the list, but the watchlist tab itself doesn't come back at all, even when you're no longer tracking any Vault objectives. The HUD just collapses down as if the watchlist window were never there in the first place

That do seem to be a filter issue.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Linken.6345 said:

Inculpatus cedo.9234 replied to

That do seem to be a filter issue.

Ah right. Someone told me this happens if you were watching and then completed the new WV special for the strike mission that currently doesn't register. I'm not aware of there actually being a filter that disables the watchlist from appearing.

• Confused 2

So i wasn't the only one having this "missing watch list" issue. none in my guild seems to have this and they kept telling me check my settings. Had to show screen shots and everything before they believed me.

my eyes keeps flicking to that part of the screen to check the xx% but then i remember "oh right, have to check it the loong way"

On 9/13/2023 at 1:00 AM, willow.8209 said:

I found that in the old system, I could track the dailies (adding them each day: they did not persist from day to day not even the meta one) but since I track several things, I would need to expand the list to find the dailies until those tasks were almost complete. My tracked objectives rank themselves by completion, and I don't know whether this can be changed.

Just in case anyone didn't know, you can drag your tracked achievements in your watchlist to order them how you'd like.

But yes, I agree, I'd love to be able to see my tracked achievements AND Wizard Vault tasks at the same time.

• Like 1