Knowledge of the Elders Achievement Bugged/Uncompleteable if You Did The Burden of Choice Shadowstone Achievement [Merged]

Maybe not a full on compensation, but if anything... flagging (flipping the achievement(s) as completed and award their item related) all accounts that has done the side-achievements that blocks this particular task from being achieved would be nice; IF they cannot fix it, due to the source of the block is coming from over 7 years ago. So at least we don't lose on the oversight.

Edited by LoboRaptorLo.2603
  • Thanks 3

• Forum Moderator.3419 changed the title to Knowledge of the Elders Achievement Bugged/Uncompleteable if You Did The Burden of Choice Shadowstone Achievement [Merged]
27 minutes ago, Xadirius.5198 said:

I mean I get why bugs like this happen but why is it even this random NPC and not:

Hide contents

THE LITERAL SEER IN THE WIZARDS TOWER?!?

honestly that does make it a bit more annoying, lol. the fact we *should* be able to talk to multiple NPCs for this step

1 hour ago, Rumpus.1234 said:

Still kind of wondering about that Shadowstone though.

Yeah i do still have it, still wonder if i could trade it in for something cool one day. 

3 hours ago, Xadirius.5198 said:

I mean I get why bugs like this happen but why is it even this random NPC and not:

Hide contents

THE LITERAL SEER IN THE WIZARDS TOWER?!?

This makes the most sense to me

2 minutes ago, Rubi Bayer.8493 said:

I'm here with good news! We have a build coming later today that contains a fix for this issue. I'm really sorry you've all been stuck on this--hang in there just a little longer.

Thanks, Rubi! Sorry for the haters--a very small minority. Great game and a few bugs here and there are okay!

• Confused 1

Very sad , the expac has been very enjoyable , but each patch , each expac is gonna come with this pletora of bugs , ruining the fun and especially infuriating as  many of us don't know from the start if we are doing things correctly or it is just bugged ...  

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

32 minutes ago, Rubi Bayer.8493 said:

I'm here with good news! We have a build coming later today that contains a fix for this issue. I'm really sorry you've all been stuck on this--hang in there just a little longer.

Good to hear, fingers crosses here; please thanks the devs and everyone for their hard work there!