Unacceptable - Selling Raids in Strike Tabs

phandaria.4891

That's it, I have enough of this. I already hate that people freely selling raids. Now, it is sold outside of the dreadful raid tab. I have reported in using in game function, yet it is still up there.

Please do something about it. It is a big eyesore in the Strike Tab, and looks bad for new/returning players.

https://imgur.com/a/q2pdkE6

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

They are "bundles" for weekly clears now , hahaha .

I am more against ppl paying to have it , can make your own runs ruined cause you think the guy is skilled cause he has "voidwalker" but do not even know how to put agony resistance on his exotic stuff....

IamNotMatthew is right , there is nothing you can do about , just move on , don't bother.

6 hours ago, phandaria.4891 said:

That's it, I have enough of this. I already hate that people freely selling raids. Now, it is sold outside of the dreadful raid tab. I have reported in using in game function, yet it is still up there.

Please do something about it. It is a big eyesore in the Strike Tab, and looks bad for new/returning players.

Report it all you like ... it's acceptable practice. 

• Like 1

To what end? They could bundle it with other things and put it other tabs as well.

They could put in  Amnytas Tab : "[RMT] Selling Raids | Rift Essence Bundle | Progress Both Legendary Armor | RMT.GG."

These leechers are moving to other tabs cause they know they know they get more visibility outside of Raid Tabs. Strikes received new contents, while raids did not. And they are still selling raids! This stupid bundle is not an excuse.

Don't give them more allowances. Or they gonna leech on more area of LFG just to get more visibility.

If you gave them space on raid tab, then lock them on raid tab. They are selling raid on a non raid tab. And you know the reason: more players visit strike tab than raid tab.

Please Arenanet, rework your policies and LFG. Don't let this fester even further.

Edited by phandaria.4891

2 hours ago, Obtena.7952 said:

Your premise for preventing raid selling is flawed. You started with assuming it's a problem. 

If that's what you think he "assumed", you didn't understand a word of what OP wrote in this thread. Because it's not really some "kill all raid selling" request, it's "at least do it in a tab it's relevant in, instead of allowing it to spread by simple addition of a single word to pretend it belongs in another tab now".

20 minutes ago, Sobx.1758 said:

If that's what you think he "assumed", you didn't understand a word of what OP wrote in this thread. Because it's not really some "kill all raid selling" request, it's "at least do it in a tab it's relevant in, instead of allowing it to spread by simple addition of a single word to pretend it belongs in another tab now".

And then they gonna add "sell X raids" in the raid tab , and another guildmember is gonna add "sell X strike" in the strike tab , don't think it's gonna change anything as everyone who don't care just read "Sell ...." then hovers off the description because not interested , it's just gonna polute another channel , but baseline the Op is rigth the seller should sell their oranges in the fruit tab and not in lettuce one .

But it is allowed to sell that kind of thing , so you may report for wrong use of lfg system maybe , but don't think it's gonna change anything , the strike tab is where the new content goes , so it's obvious they gonna sell the whole bundle there , basic marketing.

29 minutes ago, zeyeti.8347 said:

it's just gonna polute another channel

It's not "going to polute another channel" because OP's complaint is that it ALREADY pollutes another channel with an unrelated "sale" ad. Pretty sure that's entire point OP makes.

29 minutes ago, zeyeti.8347 said:

but baseline the Op is rigth the seller should sell their oranges in the fruit tab and not in lettuce one .

Yup, that's what the thread is about, not whatever obtena suggests "op assumed".

Edited by Sobx.1758

20 hours ago, Obtena.7952 said:

To whatever end Anet allows it. Your premise for preventing raid selling is flawed. You started with assuming it's a problem. 

As others said, my premise is not to prevent selling raid. My premise is to prevent selling RAID in STRIKE tab.

Read the example above. It clearly said "Selling Raids" as the first words and done in Strike Tab. It is a misuse of LFG Strike Tab. Move them to Raid Tab and I won't care.

My point is that these sellers are moving on other tabs to gain better visibility, those "bundles" are just flimsy excuse. As Raid content is dead, whereas Strike content gets new instances with CO and ToF, hence better visibility especially this early in the expansion. This is not okay and should be stopped.

Edited by phandaria.4891

18 hours ago, zeyeti.8347 said:

And then they gonna add "sell X raids" in the raid tab , and another guildmember is gonna add "sell X strike" in the strike tab , don't think it's gonna change anything as everyone who don't care just read "Sell ...." then hovers off the description because not interested , it's just gonna polute another channel , but baseline the Op is rigth the seller should sell their oranges in the fruit tab and not in lettuce one .

But it is allowed to sell that kind of thing , so you may report for wrong use of lfg system maybe , but don't think it's gonna change anything , the strike tab is where the new content goes , so it's obvious they gonna sell the whole bundle there , basic marketing.

Tell you what. I would like to see more "sell X strikes" in the strike tab, and see how Arenanet respond. "Selling Raids" has been formally addressed, whereas "Selling Strikes" hasn't.

Strikes has been proven to be well received more than raids. Let's see if Arenanet would be okay with more sellers flooding the Strike Tab with "Selling Strike CM/Weekly Clears".

But that's not the point of this thread. The point of this thread is specifically, that seller is selling RAID in STRIKE tab, as clearly pointed out in the screenshot.

My viewpoint is that it is a misuse of LFG function. Whether it gonna change anything, it is up to Arenanet to decide.

Edited by phandaria.4891

• 3 months later...