New Relic: relic of the tank

Artyport.2084

19 hours ago, Zhaid Zhem.6508 said:

Elem has taunt ?

Yep , it's a passiv skill who isn't listed in any traitline , any weapons , nor skills  , it's just inside ele mechanic , why do you think everyone is saying going down is part of ele rotation , ofc this taunt is there to help you achieve going down , because it's hard enough to fall as ele .... ahem.

• Haha 1

On 9/5/2023 at 6:10 PM, Jski.6180 said:

There is an passive +50% that ppl are going to target you allready hehe there also an relic that lets you share ppl dmg taken that maybe better then an taunt.

Ah yeah Lyhr relic , ty mate , now it will be easy to do my "down" rotation as ele , just have to go trough the collection .

6 hours ago, zeyeti.8347 said:

On a healer i guess , but i prefer using Mabon till the y fix it.

No idea what the bug is on that but i am finding if your using it right (staying alive though bombs) you should be able to keep a nice -50% to your team during major bombs with Lyhr relic.

2 hours ago, Jski.6180 said:

No idea what the bug is on that but i am finding if your using it right (staying alive though bombs) you should be able to keep a nice -50% to your team during major bombs with Lyhr relic.

the power efficiency +25% from mabon's relic is shared to allies (4 max + you) but the allies don't ahve the sideway to loose all might afetr 8 secs , but still gets +30 secs to build up the stacks to have the +25% efficiency.