Broken Hero Challenge - Searing Cauldron (Iron Marches) [Merged]

3 minutes ago, illuminati.8453 said:

lol....patch has come...and nothing.  Go ahead and defend them now.  It takes time bro.  Come on, they are trying.  These things are complicated.  Yeah.  Go ahead and fool yourself if you like.  

This is pathetic. 

Uh, I don't know what you're talking about.  I just completed the Skyscale Egg infusion.  Did you patch?

2 minutes ago, Chaba.5410 said:

Uh, I don't know what you're talking about.  I just completed the Skyscale Egg infusion.  Did you patch?

Are you telling me they fixed it, what many people are waiting for, and couldn't even list the fix in the patch notes?  Nice. Top notch.

1 minute ago, illuminati.8453 said:

Are you telling me they fixed it, what many people are waiting for, and couldn't even list the fix in the patch notes?  Nice. Top notch.

Are you telling me you didn't bother testing if it was fixed before declaring that it wasn't?  Fixes not listed in patch notes are as old as software development itself!

Edited by Chaba.5410
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

Just now, Chaba.5410 said:

Are you telling me you didn't bother testing if it was fixed before declaring that it wasn't?  Fixes not listed in patch notes are as old as software development itself!

Yeah, mediocre companies do tend to not communicate very well, but dang dude, you will go to any length to defend their low effort.  

• Like 1
  • Confused 3

14 minutes ago, illuminati.8453 said:

Someone said this is fixed now.  

I was just able to make a charged quartz at it, so I think it's fixed, y'all!

edit: Also just checked with an alt who didn't have the HP. Communion successful!

Edited by QueenKeriti.5176
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, illuminati.8453 said:

Yeah, mediocre companies do tend to not communicate very well, but dang dude, you will go to any length to defend their low effort.  

Given their communication other than mentioning it was disabled, it's not surprising it wasn't in the patch notes, but yes, it is indeed fixed.

22 minutes ago, illuminati.8453 said:

Yea, that's totally it.  I should've just trusted you and your high quality assessment about it still being broken and not went to try it myself to verify.  My bad.  /sarcasm

Edited by Chaba.5410
  • Like 3