change that in future

get rid of cutscene @ amnytas meta event or make it skipable
get rif of  yoga thing @ end of amnytas meta event
in meta why here are chest double klick to oben it?( i mean that spawns over the minimap
stop makeing masterys with kitten chest to open it and they are double locked with a kittenn minigame to
and in this chest they full of garbage and we need to open it to craft legy armor
and by that WHY YOU CHANGE ESSENZ OF DESPAIR TO UNUSUAL COINS, becouse i know that from a youtube video on friday 8.11
know i must spend mastery to a useless chest

compine more masterys together updraft generator and ley-loom operation can be one mastery
also enhanced updrafts/ley-line acclimation/rising spirits can also be one mastery

Edited by Chaosmade.8732
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 9
  • Sad 1

23 minutes ago, Garrison Storm.3046 said:

Networks of leylines all over the place would be great... but, can we not be allowed to fly through them passively, and "F" Activate when you actually want to catch them? 

I seem to spend more time flying around them than I spend riding them....

I have no issue with that, although I haven't found them to be obstructive personally (I can understand the frustration though). I just Amnytas a weird place to navigate and it seems like more leylines would resolve that at least from a gameplay point of view

15 hours ago, Garrison Storm.3046 said:

Networks of leylines all over the place would be great... but, can we not be allowed to fly through them passively, and "F" Activate when you actually want to catch them? 

I seem to spend more time flying around them than I spend riding them....

A toggle would be good for griffon / skyscale, there are plenty of free hotbar buttons left to use while flying to make a toggle.