SOTO Episode 10: Treachery, skills bar disappears, unable to complete episode?

YES!  I just tried it 3 times and it happened every time once Peitha arrives - the skills bar disappears and it is impossible to get him below 75% health.  I reported the bug.  Anyone else who has this issue, please report it too.  I tried both watching and skipping the cutscene but the result was the same - skills bar disappears and can't continue the fight below 75%.

By the way, I did not have this issue any time I did the episode before today's update.

Edited by monte cristo.1349
additional information
  • Like 3
  • Confused 1

The skills bar disappears but that does not mean that you cannot complete the episode since all of your skills still work with the standard keybinds. Also, Peitha will revive you if you are ever downed. 

When Cerus gets to 75% and gains the Impenetrable Defence buff, you just need to press your Special Action Key to remove that buff and spawn a pair of demons. Defeat one of them and then continue to attack Cerus until 50% when you just repeat the same SAK, kill demon, kill Cerus steps again (and again at 25%) and then use SAK at 10% and at 5% to defeat Cerus and move to the next step. 

You can do the whole thing using just auto-attack if you want. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Same issue here.

While you can still complete the mission "blind" it is likely you die alot because along with the skillbar, your health pool is gone as well and you have no indication if and when you need to heal yourself.

So yeah, this needs fixing asap

Edited by dceptous.9205
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

I had this same bug for 2 days now and cannot progress and finish my mission -- I was hoping the last update that happened 15 minutes ago would fix it but that was too much to hope for. There are a few issues with this design (hopefully by not by design because this one is the worst of all bad boss fight designs in this game). starting with the 2nd phase when Cerus gets to 75% HP:

1 - my skill UI gets removed -- is this to test whether I know what keys are bound to my skills?  I don't know who thought this is a must have design...

2 - Cerus has permanent impenetrable defense where he takes zero damage no matter what I do: tested by continuing the fight for 15 minutes and nothing.  And I asked this in the /map chat and someone mentioned that I had to kill my clones to prevent health regen... But the issue is that Cerus takes no damage and permanently is at 75% HP so there is no health to regen.

I am surprised this bug exists, and having looked at a youtube video of this fight from when it was first released, that fight looks pretty straight forward and was completed without a glich.  Anyway possible to get that build back?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, kzbooya.1289 said:

I had this same bug for 2 days now and cannot progress and finish my mission -- I was hoping the last update that happened 15 minutes ago would fix it but that was too much to hope for. There are a few issues with this design (hopefully by not by design because this one is the worst of all bad boss fight designs in this game). starting with the 2nd phase when Cerus gets to 75% HP:

1 - my skill UI gets removed -- is this to test whether I know what keys are bound to my skills?  I don't know who thought this is a must have design...

2 - Cerus has permanent impenetrable defense where he takes zero damage no matter what I do: tested by continuing the fight for 15 minutes and nothing.  And I asked this in the /map chat and someone mentioned that I had to kill my clones to prevent health regen... But the issue is that Cerus takes no damage and permanently is at 75% HP so there is no health to regen.

I am surprised this bug exists, and having looked at a youtube video of this fight from when it was first released, that fight looks pretty straight forward and was completed without a glich.  Anyway possible to get that build back?

Blitz post a few posts above yours explains you have to use the special action skill when the Imprenetrable Defense is up, but since the UI is gone it's hard to know it's up for use.

Yep, just had it happen to me. The first time I thought it was just some weird glitch. I quit the game and restarted the chapter at the fight. Right after the cinematic of the brother and sister talking I lost my skill bar and everything else except the chat section. I submitted a ticket as well with a visual of the event. 

Edited by Heibi.4251