Just dropping in to say bladesworn is still extremely lame

Eddie.9143

Anet really said "outheal damage remix" then made warriors outheal damage again instead of allowing them to hit hard on power builds

Actually allergic to skillful damage delivery. camp/mechanic wars 2 always. 

.0001 seconds until they nerf it but also passive-aggressively nerf power builds again because that's literally the balance flowchart for warrior. 

All is vain

I'm sorry for whoever I hurt and set on this quest to make sure power zerk sucks. 

Edited by Azure The Heartless.3261
  • Like 8
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, HawaiianDreads.5473 said:

Oddly enough I don't have too much of a  issue with Bladesworns. Granted their sustain is pretty dumb. The warrior build I have issue with is the freaking condi zerker who have sustain and can pump multiple dots on you like their no issue. Granted I use condi cleanse but never matter in the long run.

"We think warrior is in a good place right now" incoming lol

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2

i think it's really silly that i could dodge every single dragon trigger, artillery slash, whatever else, literally everything but gunsaber 1 bullets and i would still eventually lose the sustain war as a ranged projectile user

if counters that hard are going to exist in game then how come the jet stream sam wannabe's not equally hard countered by something, or i don't do it to someone else

1 minute ago, magickthief.6492 said:

Classes with lots of unblockable boon removal have the ability to end most of the war builds  ability to 2 v1 that are meta today, just saying.

Spellbreaker

S/D Thief

yeah I can sometimes beat bladesworn with condi reaper. not often tho. 

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, Myror.7521 said:

Juust Play condi virtuoso with unblockable/blind shatters and scepter/Pistol, Axe/Shield. Problem solved now the warrior will have 0 chance to Counter Play you in any meant way xD

Condi virtuoso needs just as aggressive a balancing. I don't care if it's slow, perpetually unhittable is never good. 

• Like 2