GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

I'd love to see a voucher for the Black Lion Outfit, Gem Aura Outfit, or Wintersday Choose Your Own Appearance Package again at the Wintersday event, which I've never purchased before.
If Wintersday Choose Your Own Appearance Package is once per account then it should return this year for players who didn't bought it yet ..

Edited by Mirror.3521
  • Confused 2

I'm requesting:

-the exclusive /sipcoffee emote in the Gemstore or Wizard's Vault

-the Black Lion Chest Advanced Leather Rack to be available via Statuettes

-an update to the Black Lion Hunters Board to include SoTO materials (static, stardust, essences, ???)

-a new set of Kryptis gathering tools that have a chance of rewarding SoTO materials (common would be static, stardust, and the next map's unknown material; rare would be essences)

• Like 1

I checked carefully and this year Gem Aura appeared twice + the entire package. What a waste that I didn't prepare the sets earlier. I'm hoping that at least the Wintersday Choose Your Own Appearance Package will come out, which I never bought and only came out once last year.

Does this mean that Gem Aura will no longer appear this year or do they appear in no particular order? Last year it appeared 3 times.

Edit. I'm sorry to write so much about it. Posts have been moved from another topic ....

Edited by Mirror.3521
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Raft skiff skin without chairs as the chairs get in the way when trying to get closer to fishing holes, and sometimes when you stand too fast after anchoring and you are standing on a higher point in the skiff (ex. chair), it will treat you as not on the skiff and will give the warning "Losing with association with skiff". 

Really Basic Raft Skiff skin

or 

A huge "Log" skiff with nothing else on it

Floating Timber Skiff Skin

or

The Titanic Door Skiff skin

RMS Door Skiff skin