GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

I tried a forum search and a Google search, but may have missed if this was mentioned before:

How about a journeykit backpack?  Like the jackal pup or the Chuka and Champawat tiger.  A way to have a young journeykin along with you as you adventure.  I'm in an RP session right now with a few folks carrying cubs about and an actual pack would be neat for that.

It's been almost 2 years since the Knife Tail Gang Hunting Bond appeared in the game store last time.

It would be very nice if you could put it there again as a part of gifting mini-event during the Wintersday festival (or earlier).

Elite Weapons Voucher appeared more than 2.5 years ago last time. Bringing it back would be much appreciated too.

Thank you very much.

Would honestly be grateful for 'Prince Rurik's Vanguard Cape' to be back up on the gem store, or the 'Dragon's Watch Voucher Pack,' which contained it as well. I see it's been over two years since it was last available. It's a wonderful piece of memorabilia and an heirloom for those who really love the original Guild Wars story! Currently one of my most sought after skins 😄

Also, out of curiosity, if anyone knows - are there instances where items don't return to the gem store? Just wondering if I'll ever get a chance to own this 🙂 

Anyhow, thanks a ton!!

Edited by Griswold.4378

Due to work commitments, I missed out on acquiring the Arcane Spellweaver's Hat Skin from the 'Secrets of the Obscure' expansion. I’m also a huge fan of the Swaggering Hat Skin. Would it be possible for these skins to return in the future? I'd love the chance to get them!

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Arcane_Spellweaver's_Hat_Skin

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Swaggering_Hat_Skin

Arcane Spellweaver's Hat Skin.jpg

Swaggering Hat Skin.JPG

• Like 1