Druid spirits?

Artemis.8034

Can someone tell me why they basically removed my spirits? I mean If i wanted a button to push for an instant i would play my HB. Spirits were fun and fit my druids theme, they were my little buddies to help in big fights. So you killed my spirits but left revs aoe ones alone. What was the point? I wont even play my druid now

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

5 hours ago, Levetty.1279 said:

They are still in the game, just put them on your skill bar.

I guess we are playing different druids , my spirits all of them are push the button the spirit pop and and goes away instantly. There is no spirit just an instant cast like any other instant , the actual spirits are gone.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Kirbizard.2176 said:

Yea, I only started playing a few days ago, chose a Ranger because I wanted a specific summoner kind of playstyle and saw old footage where the spirits would stay out longer. Kinda disappointed to find they're now fire and forget spells that disappear in a second.

Don't worry they were awful to use, so you didn't miss much.

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

On 11/27/2023 at 5:06 AM, Artemis.8034 said:

Can someone tell me why they basically removed my spirits? I mean If i wanted a button to push for an instant i would play my HB. Spirits were fun and fit my druids theme, they were my little buddies to help in big fights. So you killed my spirits but left revs aoe ones alone. What was the point? I wont even play my druid now

Function over form.

Literally.

Get over it.

• Like 3
  • Confused 2

On 11/29/2023 at 2:38 PM, Mell.4873 said:

They were a nightmare before since it was incredibly hard to keep them healed if you where not a druid and they did almost no damage. 

I was a druid and i had np with spirits they were better for me that way. it wasnt about damage they were support kitten

• Like 1

Druids were an easy way for new players to get their feet wet in raids/strikes. And now they're just an overcomplicated mess of panic smashing buttons, then filling out an annoying amount of forms, mailing it to anet, and waiting 15-18 business weeks to find out if I'm allowed to cast glyph of stars because I had to spend the rest of my disgustingly tiny amount of astral juice on keeping alac up.

Sometimes it's not about making "meaningful choices uwu" and more about "making something simple and easy to understand to get in the door".