December Monthly Tournament Date

Cal Cohen.2358

22 hours ago, Cal Cohen.2358 said:

Hi everyone,

We’ll be moving the date of the December monthly up by one week to Saturday, December 16th. The qualification point requirement will be reduced to 50 to compensate for the shorter qualification window. 

Is this due to the 4th Saturday being so close to Xmas? Also just seeing you on these forums gives me hope.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

On 12/7/2023 at 7:51 AM, Cal Cohen.2358 said:

We’ll be moving the date of the December monthly up by one week to Saturday, December 16th.

That's nice, but it's always at the same time, which is great for those in the US and total crap for those of us in say Australia/NZ.

So changing the date means nothing, when the time is always around 5am Sunday morning..........

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Momma Gem.7398 said:

Great. I missed it because I relied on the usual schedule and didn't "check the forums" 🙄 for any announcement. I saw that my Qpoints were gone and saw in the tournament list that it had already completed then went searching to see why it was off schedule. 

it is every year like that

16 hours ago, Momma Gem.7398 said:

Great. I missed it because I relied on the usual schedule and didn't "check the forums" 🙄 for any announcement. I saw that my Qpoints were gone and saw in the tournament list that it had already completed then went searching to see why it was off schedule. 

You can also check on the PvP tab, you know.