Daily "Put Savage Instinct back" post until CmC notices or I get a suspension any% speedrun

Azure The Heartless.3261

Savage instinct immune time was cut in half on activation in pvp in an attempt to curb the performance of condizerker.

Since condizerker relies on a number of other factors to survive (rabid amulet, longbow burst not requiring target and thus always proccing t3 adrenal health and cleansing 4 condis, confusion and condi procs synergizing with blood reckoning, one weapon set having double blocks), it was effectively unharmed by this balancing effort.

Power zerker, however, was affected significantly since it usually runs much less sustain and has far fewer opportunities to activate its burst traits.

Put the 1 additional second of strike immune back. 

Or, yknow, suffer my curse or whatever. 

Thanks love you ❤️

Edited by Azure The Heartless.3261
  • Like 6
  • Confused 3

37 minutes ago, DanAlcedo.3281 said:

With how many people complain about Condi Zerker in PvP, i see lots ans lots of "downvotes" in the future.

axing power zerk so condi zerk is the only way to play zerk gets you more annoying zerk per zerk.

It's simple maths, let the confusion pour but the math doesn't lie

Edited by Azure The Heartless.3261
  • Like 3
  • Confused 2

Power in general needs a boost, or something to even the odds against condi kuz as it is right now in pvp it's pretty much condi or bust unfortunately so I'm all for buffing more power builds and nerfing more condi builds on the whole.

Edited by Waffles.5632

problem is that warrior power weapons are trash.

single target melee attacks give no reward for the amount of risk it has

when everything else just aoe/range spam while running away.

i tried to make 2 set of one handers combo spec, it just doesn't work

crushing blow/rip/final thrust all does high damage, but it doesn't matter, you take those weapons, you get no defense/no enough adrenaline/can't run away from anything, and these attacks can't one shot, you land your attack and you die

also how CC traits are scattered in all trait line is crazy, if you want a single target combo spec with damage, you need stalwart strength, merciless hammer, but also need aggressive onslaught, but you also unsuspecting foe, that's already 3 trait line without discipline or elite spec, they could easily combine stalwart with aggressive onslaught and crushing blow doesn't do enough damage without merciless hammer

there's no synergy with anything

they want people to play off hand mace, but there's literally no way to achieve that

Edited by Lighter.5631
  • Like 1
  • Confused 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Upvoting thise since i effectively stopped playing the game 3-4 years ago for before mentioned reasons back then already. Power warrior is garbage in pvp and wvw apparently rarely wants warriors aswell. 

Nice to see the same 3 warriors from back then  posting in the forum tho lol

• Confused 1

7 hours ago, RedShark.9548 said:

Upvoting thise since i effectively stopped playing the game 3-4 years ago for before mentioned reasons back then already. Power warrior is garbage in pvp and wvw apparently rarely wants warriors aswell. 

Nice to see the same 3 warriors from back then  posting in the forum tho lol

Miss your presence and input.

• Confused 1