Lost connection with server in lion's arch after the new update

I was getting the same crash message and tried a few things and now I've been in and around a few maps for 5 min or so and the only thing I changed this time was turn Antialiasing from FXAA to none. I can't say that's why it stopped crashing within a few seconds but that's all I changed. 

1 minute ago, Bloodstealer.5978 said:

Game is pretty much unplayable right now so might as well log off for the week and go play BG3 instead 😞

Thank god you told us this! I would have been worried for the loss of the great Bloodstealer.5978! THE HORROR THAT WE MIGHT HAVE LOST YOU FOR A WHOLE WEEK WITH NO NOTICE

• Haha 1

I can't even log in properly. After character select screen I instantly disconnect.

Edit: Apparently this only applies to one of my characters who's in Heart of the Mists, others can log in.

Edited by Ishmael.6740

So in my case I'm in Arborstone and trying to go to different maps but they all seem to disconnect me and roll me back to Arborstone, which seems to be the only safe place right now, but you can't really do much there, guess I'm gonna go visit Canach.

Same happening everywhere for me (except in Mystlock Sanctuary, but maybe that is just luck), can't even craft for 5 minutes in Divinity's Reach (so far happening in Lions Arch, DR and when loading into Armistice Bastion, which just gives a gray screen and then "lost connection with server" pop up shows up). 

1 hour ago, Butterfly Kingdom.8349 said:

We're aware of disconnect and crash issues, and are actively investigating. Thank you for your patience!

Any update on the problem or the investigation is still ongoing ?