(Resolved) Known Issue with World Restructuring Beta Event

Account: Nuchre Bumbling.9807
Guild WvW selected: Donkey Squad
Current team: First Haven
Expected team: Skrittsburgh

Put in ticket last night and updated it begging to be moved. It wouldn't be so bad if team chat wasn't so toxic and no open comms. Worst experience in WvW ever.

Edited by Nuchre Bumbling.9807

I was in my choice Team yesterday (silent woods) but had been unilaterally moved today (to Griffonfall).

Moonglum.4659  

It is not the end of the world for me, but if you are moving people to make room for those separated from guilds it is best you at least send a message saying because X, Y and here is the mitigation in a months time or whatever. 

It would also be nice to know whether some of the population is going to be bounced around daily as that would lead to a downward participation spiral.

Unfortunately, after more than 6 years, the development progress is still disappointing. Apart from the fact that there is not much left of the originally planned alliance system, there are still serious errors in the team assignment even after three years of beta. As a guild leader, I am currently not on the same team as my guild, but on a completely different team. Okay. The beta is over again. But if the release does not completely eliminate these no-go errors, this would mean in practice that players and guild leaders would have to expect a four-week forced break until, with a lot of luck, they might be able to play together with their guild on the same team again.
As much as I was looking forward to the beta this year, I am now really disappointed and would ask you to seriously consider whether this stage of development should really be called a beta or whether you should sit down again and fix the basic bugs first.

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

8 minutes ago, jojo.1940 said:

this would mean in practice that players and guild leaders would have to expect a four-week forced break until, with a lot of luck, they might be able to play together with their guild on the same team again.

Even before the beta they said they would do more shuffle resets over the weeks. Wouldn’t surprise me if this issue might mean a shuffle every week.

30 minutes ago, jojo.1940 said:

Unfortunately, after more than 6 years, the development progress is still disappointing. Apart from the fact that there is not much left of the originally planned alliance system, there are still serious errors in the team assignment even after three years of beta. As a guild leader, I am currently not on the same team as my guild, but on a completely different team. Okay. The beta is over again. But if the release does not completely eliminate these no-go errors, this would mean in practice that players and guild leaders would have to expect a four-week forced break until, with a lot of luck, they might be able to play together with their guild on the same team again.
As much as I was looking forward to the beta this year, I am now really disappointed and would ask you to seriously consider whether this stage of development should really be called a beta or whether you should sit down again and fix the basic bugs first.

BTW: I have asked support to assign my account to "Seven Pines", where my guild is.
So far there have only been automated responses.I'll refrain from quoting the text here. Support is yet another topic

• Like 1

Account: Galisaa.8304
Guild WvW selected: S M E L L Y [CHZ]
Current team: Reaper Corridor
Expected team:  Skittersburg Gah, got it wrong. They are on Seven Pines. They fought in skittersburg bl last night, sry I got confused. THanks for updating my team even though I'm still not on the right one XD.

Edited by Galisaa.8304
Wrong information