Ranged build to play in SPvP

So I am coming back after a little while off from the game. I loaded into SPvP to play some games on my Pistol/Shield mech. I dont know if its just me but I cannot reproduce the damage I used to do...like not even close. I love mech but its a little depressing for me to play it right now. I even messed around with hammer mech for a bit just for fun and I was putting out quite a bit more damage.

What other ranged builds are doing well in SPvP right now?

Ranger? Dragon Hunter? Deadeye? any others?

or if someone has a great pistol/shield build they can share i would be grateful. Just be aware if Anet sees it, it could be nerfed soon after haha.

43 minutes ago, Bunbury.8472 said:

go watch the last EU MAT. deadeye is excellent, and far stronger than DH which is just good for killing noobs. 

Except watching it, I wanted you to say why you think that? Can you sum some up with short explaining?

47 minutes ago, Bunbury.8472 said:

go watch the last EU MAT. deadeye is excellent, and far stronger than DH which is just good for killing noobs. 

Saturday at the NA MAT both finalist teams were running DH. But you're not wrong about DE being good since i think it was one in one of the teams, also.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, aymnad.9023 said:

EU had no DH but both teams had DE

Thanx! By the way, any streamer of place to see the EU tournament?

Tomorrow we will see some changes in the patch, with some nerfs to DE which could affect those choices. 

6 minutes ago, Buran.3796 said:

Tomorrow we will see some changes in the patch, with some nerfs to DE which could affect those choices. 

I do not know if anyone casted it in english. I rewatched it on viking_et_waffle which are french streamers.

Edited by aymnad.9023

17 minutes ago, Buran.3796 said:

ah according to another thread it looks like roy also casted it

Edited by aymnad.9023