NO FIXES FOR THE EVER GROWING WARRIOR BUGS

GamerToad.9248

Warrior has been in quite a bugged state since pre-release or shortly after that. Especially with Greatsword, I can't remember a time when it reliably worked as it once was supposed to.

At least with the current team, we can assume that the issues are meant to stay. Or else they'd have fixed Rush instead of publicly making fun of it.

• Thanks 4
  • Confused 2

It's a relatively small patch note though...you can't really expect them to fix things through when majority of the content are number tweaks and nothing more.

On other notes, I really, and I mean, really wish there would be a dedicated patch note where they fix a lot of stuff that's currently bugged at the moment.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

I would be careful what to wish for. Asking anet to even acknowledge warrior is a class (is it really) can and WILL lead to just more nerfs. Really old engineers may remember how updates worked for them. 

PS.

I just realized, they kept thief skills same as 11y ago :O.

Edited by kiranslee.4829
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

59 minutes ago, WingSwipe.3084 said:

Ive been seeing most warrior posts been getting one confused emote constantly, whats that about?

Someone that caught two 4k decapitates / hammer blender/ a gunflame in between their 80% invul uptime and gained a resentment complex, you know the type

Bro thinks this is reddit 💀

Edited by Azure The Heartless.3261
  • Like 4
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1

They see a warrior in wvw it's hunting season. Every range toon in the vicinity will home in on him there's no if's or buts about it, that's been my experience at least. They'll go so far as to set up alts to call out your position making sure you're not a factor in any big fights. I have 8 man squads singling me out and if by chance I'm having a good streak they'll bounce and jump all over my poor little toon when it's down. I do believe folks take this stuff seriously. 🫤 

It's kind of funny when you think about it, I picture them in my mind having a full blown rage fit, and going there he goes get that mofo (or worst), take him out.... 😅 The hate is real, at least that's how they're presenting it. It evens drifts into pve with snide remarks, and canceling instances. What's even funnier is most of them are decked out in legendary gear, and still have attitude. Guess they get mad when a non-legendary wearer have to revive them. 😕  Just goes to show you, all the cosplaying and provocative dressing up in the world will not make you happy.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

I like the canceling then reposting of the confused emoji. That takes quite a bit of imagination and perseverance to do every two days for a week to my posts.

But I already know what the problem is... It's just lashing out, because somewhere emotional affection was withheld and this is a coping method. I wish you the best and hopefully you can find peace in this world to live your life and that special someone who can make you whole. If that's not it I can't help you.

Peace.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 2

On 1/31/2024 at 7:59 AM, kiranslee.4829 said:

I would be careful what to wish for. Asking anet to even acknowledge warrior is a class (is it really) can and WILL lead to just more nerfs. Really old engineers may remember how updates worked for them. 

PS.

I just realized, they kept thief skills same as 11y ago :O.

True that... Anet ask for suggestions on warrior one time and I suggested a broadcast stun/taunt shout of about 3 seconds durationreaching out maybe 900 inits hopefully giving us a second to reach them and do our thing.

The update came out and we ended up with  headbutt giving 3 second stuns but with a 1 second self stun. Basically they kept it the way it was with an even smaller window for engagement.

Moral of this story...They're not giving up much to warrior.

Edited by Widebody.5071
  • Confused 1

Feature #42: Duel Wielding grandmaster trait gives diet quickness to all actions while duel wielding. You can heal, call banners & farm faster. Change all of your farming characters to warriors with two swords and enjoy saving 1-6 seconds daily!

• Confused 1

5 hours ago, Langeball.9351 said:

It's like the class is stuck in time, balance wise and bug wise.

It's not like Warrior is stuck there.

Mechanically and bug-wise, Warrior actually is stuck there.

Edited by Fueki.4753
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1