ANET NEEDS TO ADD MAP IN WVW LIKE CANTHA STYLE. :) PROBABLY WILL BE THE BEST EVER

Put on rotation,
Once in a while, wvw fight should be move to
1) one of the pve map. * (edit upload reference map)
2) Stealth take over of another Guild's Guild hall, siege via the entrance from the adjoining map
3) Battle Royale in Edge of the Mist map, 6 guilds each map instance, #1,2 and 3 will be put in EotM the next round etc etc 
4) 5v5 guild PvP in PvP  Arena, Randomly selected players ever hour, pop them into the arena - fight to the death - gets to choose a pre-selected profession before you enter
https://ibb.co/hctz1vb

Edited by SweetPotato.7456
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

21 minutes ago, SweetPotato.7456 said:

1) one of the pve map. * (edit upload reference map)

You mean one of those 3? Okay.

cause all the maps from the potential pool would be devastating or pointless for the gamemode but vanillamaps would be fine.

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, CafPow.1542 said:

You mean one of those 3? Okay.

cause all the maps from the potential pool would be devastating or pointless for the gamemode but vanillamaps would be fine.

I could give you every potential place for wvw fights but i am not going to do that, because if Anet wants to they have to pick the map but I's be happy to do it for them if they want me to.
"reference map" << reference map << reference map
every pve map has potential to be a siege and defend map.

Edited by SweetPotato.7456

1 minute ago, SweetPotato.7456 said:

I could give you every potential place for wvw fights but i am not going to do that, because if Anet wants to they have to pick the map but I's be happy to do it for them if they want me to.
"reference map" << reference map << reference map
every pve map has potential to be a siege and defend map.

Only if you implement all the mounts / gliding / jumping mushrooms etc for those maps in wvw aswell.

and i don’t think that would be a good idea.

13 hours ago, CafPow.1542 said:

Just make tangled dephts a wvw map and watch people losing it.

Would love to see TD as a WvW map. I admit if they did that we would need to see EU and NA mixed on the same set of servers. That way I could have Dawdler cover the east side while I covered the west side. The anarchy and ambushes that could be had would be amazing. 

9 hours ago, TheGrimm.5624 said:

Would love to see TD as a WvW map. I admit if they did that we would need to see EU and NA mixed on the same set of servers. That way I could have Dawdler cover the east side while I covered the west side. The anarchy and ambushes that could be had would be amazing. 

Yeah but even after all these years, i get lost on this map. And i think a lot people do aswell. That would be hilarious.

On 2/11/2024 at 8:54 AM, Chronardis.4028 said:

I'd like to have a Cantha map replace the green borderland. Imagine a Shing Yea map with some Kaineng buildings as keeps and towers and then a huge Echovald forest in the middle where the ruins are. It'd be epic. 

True 1000000%

Edited by BlackSamurai.6540