muskellunge

Anybody got suggestions for the gold fish? I've got everything else from saltwater, but the gold fish takes me forever. Ive tried the toxic water from Kessex Hills. Would love to hear someone with a scavenger protocol active getting it. I know it shouldn't be turned into whatever like other trophies, but I keep fearing it does. (Yes I know I could swap out the thing, but that would mean gering peglegs etc.)

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

No worries, gold fish do not get turned into other things. I often just catch a gold fish or two when i am casually fishing. They can drop from ANY fishing hole. Patience and just fishing for legendary fish will get you it eventually

9 hours ago, Flowersunshine.7385 said:

Anybody got suggestions for the gold fish? I've got everything else from saltwater, but the gold fish takes me forever. Ive tried the toxic water from Kessex Hills. Would love to hear someone with a scavenger protocol active getting it. I know it shouldn't be turned into whatever like other trophies, but I keep fearing it does. (Yes I know I could swap out the thing, but that would mean gering peglegs etc.)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

11 hours ago, Flowersunshine.7385 said:

Kessex hills is still the beest place to get the World Class fish.
as for conversion with a Recycler protocal, the chips wont convert anything over 25s.

• Thanks 1