I, once again, ask for Rifle changes. :I

DanAlcedo.3281

Fierce Shot

• Decrease Casttime to 1/2 seconds.
  • Increase Damage by 10% (Crack Shot baseline)

Volley

• Decrease Casttime to 2 seconds.
  • Gain Adrenalin(1) if you strike a vulnerable Target.

Explosive Shell

• Increase power scaling to 2.0.(PvE Only)
  • Increase Cone size, so it hits Targets standing next to the original Target.

Brutal Shot

• Increase power scaling to 1.5.(PvE Only)
  • Dodge and Damage at the same time.

Rifle Butt

• Add a 300 range Leap + Leap finisher.

Kill Shot

• Reduce Castime to 3/4 seconds. (PvE Only)
  • Now usable while moving.

Gunflame

• Increase power scaling to 2.5.(PvE Only)

Crack Shot

• All current effects baseline.
  • New effect: Gain 7 Adrenalin when using a Weapon Ammunition Skill. All Weapon Ammunition Skills gain an additional Ammunition.
Edited by DanAlcedo.3281
  • Like 5
  • Confused 2

3 hours ago, Lan Deathrider.5910 said:

I like it, but have one question.

Would the new crackshot cause gunsaber and dragon trigger ammo skills to gain 7 Flow, or increased flow rate?

For all intents and purposes, the not-a-sabre should be treated as a kit and not as a weapon. Thus, this new crackshot shall not work with it.

If taking Discipline, a Junksworn can just take Warrior's Sprint instead.

Edited by Fueki.4753

1 hour ago, Lan Deathrider.5910 said:

@Fueki.4753, @DanAlcedo.3281

Let's be fair, eh?

How about Crackshot causes Gunsaber ammunition skills to give 7 flow directly on use and they gain one extra ammo. Ditto for Dragon Trigger for Flickerstep and Triggerguard.

I agree with Fueki.4753 and say that the Gunsaber isn't a weapon but a kit and therefor should not benefit from Crackshot. 

Not because of "duck BsW" but to make sure it doesn't get oppressive. But that's something Anet needs to test. 

For the flow, simply copy paste how much flow Merciless Hammer gives. 

4 hours ago, Lan Deathrider.5910 said:

@Fueki.4753, @DanAlcedo.3281

Let's be fair, eh?

Choosing to play Junksworn simply means choosing to get nothing of this new crackshot. That sounds fair to me.

It's basically the same as choosing to camp a single attunement on Elementalist and thus not getting anything out of the far-too-many attunement swap traits.

Edited by Fueki.4753

20 hours ago, Jzaku.9765 said:

I know it doesn't affect the majority of the playerbase but short leaps are close to utterly worthless skills for people with high ping lol. I like Rifle Butt as a skill as-is. 

I have to say, that of all the changes I put here, this one is the least important to me. 

But also, this not something I have considered. Will think of it in the future when "please work rifle post Nr 405" is out. 

i'd like all of the skills to be explosive AoE, like firing grenades 😄(obviously this would be instead of piercing.)

the projectile could be the same one used for Explosive Shell, but the aoe wouldn't be a cone behind the target, it'd be an AoE explosion around the target.

• Haha 1