Wizard Vault Objetives Page Bugged? [Merged]

Its just showing like the background framing of the page with no tabs, or ability to interact with it. I tried changing character, no effect. Tried restarting the game, and no effect. The reward page works fine, but i'm unable to complete any more points without the front page.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Ya i just tried restarting whole comp in case there was some strange cookie, and that didn't fix it either. Been playing roughly 7 years this is my first post on the forums, and the first time anything really went wrong. Again, the rewards, and the legacy rewards work fine, it's just the 3 tabbed point page at the front (Dailys, Weekly, Specials)

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

12 minutes ago, VacationDonkey.1748 said:

Same. And I can't claim the rewards due to this.

click each big white box to claim rewards, and to claim the 4/4 reward, there is a small white rectangle under the bright white orb, click that to get the daily

• Thanks 8

4 minutes ago, divineDerivative.5194 said:

It still works fine, you just have to find the right places to click. I was able to claim the login objective by clicking on the part under the text, with the three orb images. And at the top just click on the words, Daily, Weekly, Special, to change tabs.

You can't collect the reward for doing all four dailies, though. And I'd assume it's the same if you complete the overall weekly one, as well.

Edit: Correction. You CAN collect it, but you have to click the exact right spot on the little white rectangle beneath the glowing orbs.

Regardless, it's broken and needs a fix.

Edited by RoseofGilead.8907

8 minutes ago, RoseofGilead.8907 said:

You can't collect the reward for doing all four dailies, though. And I'd assume it's the same if you complete the overall weekly one, as well.

I doubt it, this is clearly just a rendering issue with the Chromium embedded framework. Just hover over stuff until you get the chest tooltip, then click.

1 minute ago, LordCanti.7124 said:

Have the same issue, but it seems that some people in map chat don't have the issue. =/

Weird because everyone on the map chat confirmed the problem. They might have been looking at the claim rewards menu, which are fine.

• Sad 1