What Ulitimate XxX title do Firebrands get?

[Ultimate Alpha Meta XII-XX] - Given 1 rank per year to the top meta class, starts at rank 12 for Guardians.

[You Got No Raid Without My Stab I-XX] - Given 1 rank per year you've played a Guardian spec.

[Boon Daddy I-X] - Given for spamming out 1-10mil Boons.

[Baby Mama I-X] - Given for 1-2.5mil players you've given life through Signet of Mercy.

[Join Me On The Dark Side] - Given for deleting a level 80 Thief off your account and played Willbender one time.

[Save Yourself I-X] Given for 1-2.5mil times you've used a Guardian mobility skill to get out of combat

• Haha 5

On 3/23/2024 at 1:57 AM, XenesisII.1540 said:

[Ultimate Alpha Meta XII-XX] - Given 1 rank per year to the top meta class, starts at rank 12 for Guardians.

[You Got No Raid Without My Stab I-XX] - Given 1 rank per year you've played a Guardian spec.

[Boon Daddy I-X] - Given for spamming out 1-10mil Boons.

[Baby Mama I-X] - Given for 1-2.5mil players you've given life through Signet of Mercy.

[Join Me On The Dark Side] - Given for deleting a level 80 Thief off your account and played Willbender one time.

[Save Yourself I-X] Given for 1-2.5mil times you've used a Guardian mobility skill to get out of combat

Good ones! thank you  ^^^ Anet