Change the loot boxes please

The number of times I open a chest to find two or three more boxes inside that, just give utter crap is unbelievable! Please just give me the one box that contains all the crap that the three other boxes inside contain in the original chest. It's really starting to grind my gears to find one chest that has two to three more boxes that contain the same junk, why not just have the original box just give me it all in one go?!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 4
  • Sad 1

loot in this game is one of the worst experiences by far. I am currently saving up for a dragonvoid infusion and having to do the majority of that saving with unid gear is so boring. this game needs more mid teir drops that arent uber rare. Stuff like the draconic lodestone, worth about 10-20 gold dropping a bit more often would be well appreciated

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 4
  • Sad 1

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, DanAlcedo.3281 said:

Inventory management is a key skill to learn in GW2 for a good reason. 

My heart goes to all the people without like 400+ inventory space. 

I wish that was the issue. It's about how many times a chest will contain three more boxes to open, rather than just having the original chest give it all pre-opened in one go, so I don't have to keep opening box after box.

Edited by Drakx.4205
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

The solution to the inconveniences is to buy stuff like bag slots/bigger bags, infinite salvage kits, VIP lounges or infinite merchange etc 

If not, the game will be inconvenient

It can be a bit tedious, but at least the game ain't pay 2 win 🙂

It's at least possible to grind it without spending any money though

Overall I like the business model a lot though

But I still find it annoying in many ways

So many random junk items to get rid of (after investigating what it is on wiki), that don't need to be in the game

But at least with big inventory I can probably wait a few months and do a big inventory cleaning and get it all overwith in one go.

Edited by jokke.6239
  • Confused 3

I hope you convince them to change it

But that's how pay for convenience games operate

They create problems to sell solutions

I don't think I missed your point

However, we've seen improvement before. So who knows

I'm talking about runes/sigils finally being salvageable ofc

Also unidentified gear

Edited by jokke.6239
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

7 hours ago, DanAlcedo.3281 said:

Inventory management is a key skill to learn in GW2 for a good reason. 

My heart goes to all the people without like 400+ inventory space. 

My takeaway from this is that you haven't learned this key skill.

16 hours ago, GBEW.5947 said:

loot in this game is one of the worst experiences by far. I am currently saving up for a dragonvoid infusion and having to do the majority of that saving with unid gear is so boring. this game needs more mid teir drops that arent uber rare. Stuff like the draconic lodestone, worth about 10-20 gold dropping a bit more often would be well appreciated

loot is unimportant. that is how you don’t fall into the trap WOW creates.  crafting is king. crafting is fair. crafting is stable. you can always get what you want. and in the off season you get even more value off the economy. because it sure as hell beats the old days where legendary gear required some to get a lucky drop and decide to sell it for a not insane price. 

• Sad 1