Can we have Obsidian Armor Skins as Asmor Skins in Gem Store ?

Obsidian Armor Gem Store Skins  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Obsidian Armor Gem Store Skins

• Yes Please ! I would like to pay 500 gem per piece
    • No! I spend weeks to craft one piece of it and you must suffer. it's only for me KEKW

I have no desire and time to craft obsidian armors. I have 2 pair of ascended armor for my characters and it does very well but i really enjoy the look of obsidian armors. Can you guys make it 500 Gem per-armor skin into Black Lion ? 

• Haha 3
  • Confused 12
  • Sad 1

Nicely biased poll there, definitely doesn't look like you're trying to put people off voting for the option you don't want.

I don't have obsidian armour yet, I'm not trying to make it but I think it's good when games have things you can earn by playing rather than just pay extra for. Even if that's just a cosmetic reward like nice armour skins and it's also a long-term goal like legendary armour (all the legendaries I have made were chosen for the skins). It gives me an incentive to play more of the game, which is ultimately the point of the entire thing. I don't see the appeal of paying for a game only to pay more to avoid playing it.

• Like 6
  • Confused 2

9 minutes ago, Batsu.3489 said:

I have no desire and time to craft obsidian armors. I have 2 pair of ascended armor for my characters and it does very well but i really enjoy the look of obsidian armors. Can you guys make it 500 Gem per-armor skin into Black Lion ? 

I don't believe the developers have ever went down this road. So I guess you will keep enjoying the look of Obsidian Armor on other players.

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Cyninja.2954 said:

I don't believe the developers have ever went down this road. So I guess you will keep enjoying the look of Obsidian Armor on other players.

They actually copied the T3 cultural armour on humans but put flames around it instead and put it on gemstore, people were so annoyed they had to change the armour and refund people the gems if they no longer wanted it

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, Mini Crinny.6190 said:

They actually copied the T3 cultural armour on humans but put flames around it instead and put it on gemstore, people were so annoyed they had to change the armour and refund people the gems if they no longer wanted it

Ah yes, true. Totally forgot about that one. Good example of hopefully something which won't happen again. Ty.

No.  Nor the raid or WvW or PvP.  Nor the luminescent set, the requiem set, etc.  You want the look, do the grind.  

I had four sets of ascended armor just on one character.  And just finished my obsidian armor set for that character this weekend, for the QoL not for the look.   Play the game and set yourself goals for fashion wars, not just swipe a card.  

• Like 1

You forgot option "I transmute legandary armor to something looking good.". In general having all PvE skins as cosmetic in cash shop does not matter. You already have that for gen1 and gen3 leggy weapons and almost all other skins in the game for years and noone complain.

• Confused 6
  • Sad 1