Please add new hairstyles and face/horn/ears options

I know this is just purely subjective but for me personally, there aren't many face/hair options for some races that I would call a good option. 
I don't have all female/male race character combinations but from what I have seen, Norn and Human beards are really lackluster, hair is not that great either, but compared to Asura and Charr males, they have more options. 
Who ever made hair for male Charr had no idea what they are doing, 80% of those hairstyles and faces are so bad. Asura male hair is also pretty bad... faces are not great either. 
I understand that not everyone needs to look good or attractive, but what you have threw as an excuse for a new face/hair in EoD was pretty bad. 

TLDR; please add some new customization options, and this time please consult someone who is not a human female fanboy, other races want to have options too... EoD was so underwhelming, Soto had no additions...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Confused 3

Traditionally they'd add new options for every expansion. I think it would help boost sales in the cash shop too. 
Not sure why they're sitting back on this personally. More cosmetic options are always welcome. 

• Like 6
  • Confused 2

We should definitely add more for Charr, as well as the ability for other races to change into Charr.

The ideal future involves deleting all of the other races entirely.

• Like 3
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, Obfuscate.6430 said:

Traditionally they'd add new options for every expansion. I think it would help boost sales in the cash shop too. 
Not sure why they're sitting back on this personally. More cosmetic options are always welcome. 

The ones they added in EoD and PoF I didn't like, but again I can comment only from my point of view. 
I agree that adding more, even if they would be gem store items, would boost their sales by a lot. It sucks to have 3 face and 3 hair options 😞

Edited by corwin.3495
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

I do wish Anet would import faces and hair from the Chinese version of GW2.  I am told the faces are far superior to the faces we got for end of dragons.  It may also give us notably masculine sylvari male faces.  One can hope.

• Thanks 3
  • Confused 1

Just now, Zebulous.2934 said:

I do wish Anet would import faces and hair from the Chinese version of GW2.  I am told the faces are far superior to the faces we got for end of dragons.  It may also give us notably masculine sylvari male faces.  One can hope.

Yeahh... Sylvari too... I got the permanent hairstyle kit recently and I was disappointed by the hair options male Sylvari and Asura have... I'd rather leave my asura bold than have him wear those wigs... 

Posted (edited)

I'll cast my hat in this appeal - more faces and hair would be nice.
I promise you, RL women don't use the bald/short mohawk hair on their female toons Anet; so those shouldn't even count toward the final number currently available. 😒

Edited by Obnoxa.6702
  • Like 1
  • Confused 4

I wish we could get more hairstyles from GW1. I know those are only for humans, but theoretically they could be refit for norn as well - and possibly, though it would take a lot of work, at least some inspiration from them could be taken to design hairstyles for asura, charr, and sylvari who could have leafy/twig/branch versions of those hairstyles as well.