How to say power is crept withought saying power is crept

There does seem to be quite a simple solution to this problem: don't get hit. That's actually a core component in competitive gameplay. If your build isn't mobile and lacks sustain evasion, that's a problem that lies in the concept of your build.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1

10 minutes ago, Flowki.7194 said:

Can you tell where the 100-0 happened?

Exactly why I can' t play any power build in good faith, toxic af.

Well, he is full melee, so it can be avoided easier, even though that was a high number burst where you got caught in cc to increase damage.

centaur elite cc and stability, Finish enchancement, leap skill to kite out some big abilties pressed for burst. And some damage reduction like protection and weakness on him will do the trick.

He's high damage so normally weaker to ur condi too with power build. You can outlast it if he approaches 1v1 or teamfight.

Posted (edited)
34 minutes ago, arazoth.7290 said:

Well, he is full melee, so it can be avoided easier, even though that was a high number burst where you got caught in cc to increase damage.

centaur elite cc and stability, Finish enchancement, leap skill to kite out some big abilties pressed for burst. And some damage reduction like protection and weakness on him will do the trick.

He's high damage so normally weaker to ur condi too with power build. You can outlast it if he approaches 1v1 or teamfight.

I was the untamed, it isn't about condi rev, its the fact that I have barely played untamed, was playing it badly, and still nion 1 shot a half decent WB.

Edited by Flowki.7194
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Flowki.7194 said:

I was the untamed, it isn't about condi rev, its the fact that I have barely played untamed, was playing it badly, and still nion 1 shot a half decent WB.

Ahhh yea I see now who did the damage, I auto assumed you being ln revenant hehe.

In this situation then, yes.

funny plot twist hehe

7 hours ago, Azure The Heartless.3261 said:

*sighs wistfully in 10k eviscerates only doing 4-5k now because people bawled about not dodging and getting punushed for it*

One day, one day even the gods are bound to slip and let us out of these confines.

7 hours ago, Sahne.6950 said:

I remember a time where having swiftness was considered good mobility.

I kitten you not, I remember a time I could actually run away from people on spb. Right now literally everyone can chase me down (and I even run featherfoot grace instead of endure pain).

Edited by Hotride.2187

Posted (edited)

It was in arena, he didn't look naked, and lay on the floor unhappy about the dmg, becuase I really played like kitten aside from that.

8 hours ago, Sahne.6950 said:

I remember a time where having swiftness was considered good mobility.

FA ele and scrapper with superspeed +thief mobility, I guess anet just buffed everyobody close too that, rather than dealing with superspeed/thief. SPB mobility, relative to its CC/sustain is crept to fk. What is the inherent downside of being a duelist, designed to push specs off the node in 1v1, that has enough mobility to escape +1 in a lot of situations? Even in those it can't, it still holds out well 1v2 with los abuse, like any kiter spec can, yet the kiters are not a duelist, designed to push things off the point 1v1. SPB is in a very powerful place atm if you ask me. Meta means very little in solo que with teams that don't work together much, SPB is meta in the reality of the average match, and it has been for a while.

I guess it isn't a suprise to see more people playing condi specs and things like virt atm, as an opposite reaction to the faceroll power+mobility/stealth fotm.

Edited by Flowki.7194
  • Confused 1