What are we fighting for ?

9 hours ago, Dawdler.8521 said:

That's why it's so easily liquidated.

I dunno, given the recent beta we've had tons of players that have played the game for years and are part of a community but for some reason have no friends added that will play with them. Liquidation would seem impossible. I think those were the wrong friends to invest in connect with.

Edited by ArchonWing.9480
  • Like 1
  • Confused 2

3 hours ago, XenesisII.1540 said:

There is glory in the game mode?

How about Mad Max style? WITNESS ME! 

At least since I am old and slow and if you drop a tag on me that is what I am yelling.

Is it just me though? Could be, maybe I need a nap, or actually learn to sleep, same thing in the end.

• Haha 1

On 6/25/2024 at 4:00 AM, MercurialKuroSludge.8974 said:

ARE actually loyal to their server and their server alone.

it's just a shame they just canceled them. when they update the design of wvw by putting what we have left (guild) at the center, let me know, so I can be drawn back into this game mode.

• Confused 1

On 6/24/2024 at 10:00 PM, MercurialKuroSludge.8974 said:

I was just trying to be nice and not go with the standard Karen response of 
"so what this post is saying X".

Because it SEEMED like the post was trying to disparage WR, and only just made WR sound better.
And I for sure don't agree that ppl who have alts are the majority, OR that ppl who have alts always like to team hop, because ppl who even bother to make spy accounts but never play these spy accounts, ARE actually loyal to their server and their server alone.

All good, WR is what it will be, but didn't want to leave that impression that server players were out of play. But hear you on the other points.