Account-Wide Swim Boost Tooltip needs update

Buying the +20 account-wide swim boost still leaves my new Swim Infusion at +15%. At least the tooltip does not reflect the upgrades you apply, nor is the actual boost total noted anywhere.

@Rubi Bayer.8493 Please fix!

Edit for clarification:

I bought the new Account Swim-Speed Infusion (+15%), then bought the +20% upgrade at the vendor. The upgrade does not seem to change the numbers, at least it does not show anywhere. (This screenshot shows that the upgrade is no longer available to me, because I already purchased it.)

Edited by Ashantara.8731
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

• Ashantara.8731 changed the title to Account-wide swim boost upgrade NOT applied
Just now, Barong.2534 said:

I am having the same issue. The +20 account-wide swim boost did not appear in my inventory after I purchased it.

It should not appear as an item, from what I understand, but appear as a +20% bonus on your newly purchased account-wide Swim Infusion.

• Like 2
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

I believe the Account boost only applies to account infusions, not the regular ones. That being said, a trade down option would be nice so those who already upgraded a regular infusions can salvage those to get the account versions.

Edit: I have to revise my previous statement: The boost does not work on account previously bought infusions either.

So yeah, bug.

Edited by vince T.3475
  • Thanks 3
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, vince T.3475 said:

I believe the Account boost only applies to account infusions, not the regular ones.

Yes, and I got that on all of my characters, including those on my alt account, and neither did upgrade to +20% when I bought the boost.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2

To help  jsut in case there is confusion and not a bug: I believe you need to buy "Account Swim Speed Infusion", and also the boost to make the "Account Swim Speed Infusion" give the boosted speed. Read the tooltips of them to see. So +17 or any other (not account) infusion does not get a boots.

• Confused 1

Posted (edited)
24 minutes ago, DeanBB.4268 said:

Is there now another boost listed in the Hero panel, or how is it tracked?

I don't know how it is tracked. They obviously forgot to add the boost number somewhere.

46 minutes ago, Loke.1429 said:

To help  jsut in case there is confusion and not a bug: I believe you need to buy "Account Swim Speed Infusion", and also the boost to make the "Account Swim Speed Infusion" give the boosted speed. Read the tooltips of them to see. So +17 or any other (not account) infusion does not get a boots.

This has been clarified already. The +20% boost still does not show up on the new Infusion. There is no text signaling what bonus is currently applied after you purchase the +20% upgrade (or any of the three available upgrades, I assume).

3 hours ago, Barong.2534 said:

I already had a +17 infusion applied when I purchased the +20 account-wide swim boost. I cannot remove it.

That does not work, as mentioned above. A +20 infusion is required for the upgrade.

You need a +15 to purchase the new account infusion, and a +20 for the +20% account-wide upgrade.

Edited by Ashantara.8731
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

I purchased an Account Swim-Speed Boost +20  from Dive Master Astora for 30 globs of ectoplasm and a  Swim-Speed Infusion +20. In fact, the item is no longer offered by her when I check her offerings. All my current Swim-Speed Infusions have remained the same and have not been boosted to +20.

• Confused 1

Just now, Barong.2534 said:

I purchased an Account Swim-Speed Boost +20  from Dive Master Astora for 30 globs of ectoplasm and a  Swim-Speed Infusion +20. In fact, the item is no longer offered by her when I check her offerings. All my current Swim-Speed Infusions have remained the same and have not been boosted to +20.

You need the new +15 account infusion first. You need the standard +20 infusion to purchase the new +20 boost, but you still need the basic, new +15 infusion.

Regardless, the bonus currently does not show.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

The +20 account-wide swim boost did not appear in my inventory or as a legenday infusion equivelent in my weapon upgrade choices. I pulled 6 +17 swim infusions from my charactors and 1 +18 infusion to combine for the +20 cost and now nothing. the merchant seliing the infusions has the purchase now unseen so it did work in part. fix it quick.

Edited by Sirian.3689

More info: I pulled 6 original +17 infusions and 1 +18 from my varius toons converted them to 1 +20 original and bought the +20 account wide, then nothing appeared. In case buying the +15 account wide was needed I spent gold for an old original +15 and bount the new account wide +15. Then the New +15 showed in my inventory and infusion choices for that charactor but not in my equipment choices for other charactors. In case it causes a complication, I have not istalled the group  infusion anywhere, The next available purchase is the +25 so it still has a record of my original purchase.

As I understand it the "account-wide" +15 infusion includes access to the "account-wide" boost which starts at +15. The +20, etc. are labeled as "services" and increase the "account-wide" boost that "account-wide" infusions access. Still need 1 infusion per character, but the additional boost is actually account-wide. This boost is, however, invisible afaik- so good luck confirming?

• Like 2

Yep.  Bought the +20 Account-wide swim speed infusion first.  Then found out to get it to apply, need a +15 Account-wide infusion.  Bought the +15 Account-wide and it only shows as a +15 Account-wide swim speed infusion installed in a breather.

Vendor shows that I have the +25 infusion available to me now as proof I bought the +20.

Why is the +20 Account-wide infusion unlocked for purchase already if a +15 Account-wide infusion has not been purchased?

A fix will be appreciated.

Edited by Sticky.2653

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Sticky.2653 said:

Yep.  Bought the +20 Account-wide swim speed infusion first.  Then found out to get it to apply, need a +15 Account-wide infusion.  Bought the +15 Account-wide and it only shows as a +15 Account-wide swim speed infusion installed in a breather.

Vendor shows that I have the +25 infusion available to me now as proof I bought the +20.

Why is the +20 Account-wide infusion unlocked for purchase already if a +15 Account-wide infusion has not been purchased?

I did it in the correct order with the exact same result as you: the +20% boost still does not show.

So, it's not the buy order that causes the bug, but the whole upgrade procedure currently doesn't seem to work.

@Rubi Bayer.8493, any information on this? I updated my OP for you:

Edited by Ashantara.8731
  • Like 1
  • Confused 2

I've taken another look at this and I think this more of a tooltip wording issue.

The tooltip of the account infusion states "Increases swim speed by 15%, plus account bonus"

My guess is this implies the additional account boost, however it's not specified further in the tooltip and doesn't reflect the actual bonus, which causes the confusion.

Edited by vince T.3475
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, vince T.3475 said:

My guess is this implies the additional account boost, however it's not specified further in the tooltip and doesn't reflect the actual bonus, which causes the confusion.

It would have been more logical if the "+15%" in the tooltip had been replaced by "+20%" upon acquisition of the boost. Now people (including myself) are unsure if the whole thing is actually working as intended.

Edited by Ashantara.8731
  • Confused 2