Infusion stacking is broken [Merged]

On 9/1/2024 at 4:46 AM, eyelogix.1654 said:

Not everything has high priority fixing game breaking bugs is far more important than some ugly infusions stacking.

1. Not all infusions are "ugly."
2. Not every stacked infusion is causing unpleasant visual effects.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

I didn't see anyone else mention this particular one but this is also a stacking infusion bug I'm running in to. The mistwalker infusion from wvw is having issues when using 3 of them. For myself, I can see my character glowing red, but for everyone else I'm the standard white mists glow. I've confirmed this by asking other players, swapping equipment sets/infusions to see if it fixes it, and seen myself on livestream glowing white instead of red for my current team. This might not be entirely related as *I* can see it just fine and nobody else can, but I think it does fall within the infusion stacking issues.

1 minute ago, kiranslee.4829 said:

Mistwalker infusion: Still broken on raid legendary armor, Obsidian armor. The Juggernaut effect also broken.

Yup confirm both infusions and the metal aura bugged on envoy armors, others seem fixed aside from confetti though at least.

4 minutes ago, AidanTheStorm.9850 said:

Thank you for fixing the Chak Infusions and Everbloom Infusions!!! I heard a couple are still bugged so hopefully those are being investigated. 

The Chak Infusion isn't completely fixed. The bubbles are back but the trail effect is still bugged. You can clearly see the difference once you reequip the infusions.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Hoping to get an update from Rubi, regarding mist, void and jugger hammers aura from affecting envoy armor, soto legendary skins.  Rather disappointed haven't been able to dragon void my charr after getting it on four winds.

Another vid upload to see on envoy.  https://streamable.com/b9ngu4

Edited by Mike.7983
movie link
  • Like 1

Mistwalker triple infusion stacking is still broken in wvw, aside from the issue being referenced above by Mike. If you equip 3 infusions, you'll see yourself glow the right color (red for me right now), but to other players on your team, and I assume the other teams, see you either with no infusion or the default grey mist. Confirmed on multiple maps today, tried swapping maps and swapping equipment sets in and out of ones that have 3 mistwalker infusions stacked. I see everything fine, nobody else sees it at all.

Edited by Synthawk.7830
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

10 hours ago, Adegard.8317 said:

The Chak Infusion isn't completely fixed. The bubbles are back but the trail effect is still bugged. You can clearly see the difference once you reequip the infusions.

The trail effect before the fix was always like that. When you apply the infusions it will look more full until you reload the map.  Maybe the trail has less of an effect now?  I'd have to watch some older footage of my own to see if I can even spot the difference though.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1