AMAZING. Wintrading is a 3 day break these days, apparently.

Posted (edited)

Don't worry. I have the screens of the first page pre leaderboard and after.

As for solving the issue, it's really not hard. Ranked is a pip farm. Remove ranked, give pips to unranked, introduce a 2v2/3v3 rotating minis with its own little leaterboard, and remaster tournament focus, separate competitive elements from people playing for fun, they've been cracking down on gizmo accounts so this shouldn't be hard for them at all.

Doing a lil project on this, if you've got the tea and want to contribute or just chat, DM/Mail me in-game, or discord: fenrirfluffynuts

Submissions will be kept private/anon unless you ask for otherwise.

Edited by Fenrir.1742
  • Thanks 3

1 minute ago, Last Crab.6054 said:

The community knows, but the funny thing is, most "pvper's"  are friends with the lot.

I'm probably going to get banned, but why is a skill named Helio Rush, almost as if after a bonefide wintrader?

Helio is not a word

Brother I got you, if you've got anything to contribute, hit my discord up from my previous post above. All submitters will be kept anonymous unless asked otherwise. The whole community is calling this out.

1 hour ago, Last Crab.6054 said:

The community knows, but the funny thing is, most "pvper's"  are friends with the lot.

I'm probably going to get banned, but why is a skill named Helio Rush, almost as if after a bonefide wintrader?

Helio is not a word

There is a player named helio in leaderboard

5 hours ago, Fenrir.1742 said:

Brother I got you, if you've got anything to contribute, hit my discord up from my previous post above. All submitters will be kept anonymous unless asked otherwise. The whole community is calling this out

The group you guys are talking about has already exposed themselves on such public levels it's ridiculous. They have a private discord where they openly talk about/schedule their win trading activities. It's like a big raid guild, but instead of organizing/teaching/clearing raids all day, they're queueing with squads in ranked.

I've had a few people take screenshots and show me the types of discussions/things that happen in this discord. The surprisingly thing, is how many people in the community are a part of it, or have been a part of it at some time.

Arenanet has to be completely aware of this discord. It isn't exactly a secret. It's all the evidence you'd need to perma-ban probably upwards of about a hundred accounts that are ran by the mainstream jokers that are responsible for the never ending cycle of perpetual win trade larping.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

11 hours ago, Last Crab.6054 said:

Helio is not a word

Helio is a word, infact it is the name of the Helium gas in spanish

Edited by NecroSummonsMors.7816
  • Like 1
  • Confused 4

1 minute ago, Last Crab.6054 said:

so, the skill is Helium Rush?

it's not a word

Anything that even closely references the wintrade cartel names should not be in the game. in my opinion, it is bad taste

Edited by Last Crab.6054
  • Like 3
  • Confused 1

31 minutes ago, Last Crab.6054 said:

so, the skill is Helium Rush?

it's not a word

I'm not discussing anything related to wintrade or the people who do it or if Helio Rush should be considered as a word, just simply that your statement "Helio is not a word" is false, and I proved why, that's all

• Like 1
  • Confused 4

5 minutes ago, NecroSummonsMors.7816 said:

I'm not discussing anything related to wintrade or the people who do it or if Helio Rush should be considered as a word, just simply that your statement "Helio is not a word" is false, and I proved why, that's all

I reject your "proof".

Bye

• Confused 2

On 6/28/2024 at 2:58 PM, Saiyan.1704 said:

they can't

I hope its this one. It would be really funny.

I hope logging in while your acc is under maintenance and rage consuming titles is unblockable just for the chaos factor 💀 

Probably not though. they gave out Gwamm titles by accident a couple of times and were able to yoink them back. 

Edited by Azure The Heartless.3261
  • Like 1

On 6/26/2024 at 12:04 PM, Fenrir.1742 said:

And a title removed. That'll teach them!!! Not.

Rant:
These people are horrible for this game, I don't see any value in keeping the actual cheaters around especially when they are toxic to anyone trying to get into the game and learn. The best part is these same hypocrites gaslight and call everyone else the wintraders, yet they just got temp ban for top 1 leaderboard because it wasn't legit. I'm not going to mention names, but you all know who they are if you were there on the 24th. They were banned and removed from the leaderboard. One's an alt, the other wasn't but had another alt sitting in top 10. All three accounts. The same people still at this for years and the punishment is nothing compared to what used to happen for wintrading.

They will be back in a couple days though and back at it again for sure! Naru said as much on his stream, check it out! Welcome to dead game mode 2024 edition. I understand and respect that the developers want to add new things to PvP, and it's a big risk to attract new players, but keeping these people around with minor punishments for something that should be considered a serious offense, added the fact all they do is harass and put newer players down, what value do they REALLY bring that is worth keeping them here? They are not good for this game or its community. I've been done with ranked for serious play for a long time now, this whole season was silver q bonanza and then extreme amounts of wintrading that were made so obvious it's laughably sad. But this just infuriates me because we all know they're going to do it again. I hope Anet will be willing to remove their title and accomplishment every time they do until they give it up and stop, but I guess we'll see.

End Rant.

Feel free to share your own experience, it's great to hear what other gamers have to say. Don't know what else to add to this topic other than it's amazing this is the reality we live in lmao.

"That... is also related to the PvP wintraders who sell the accounts with the tournaments gizmos, you would be surprised how anet doesn’t care about it. Check the channel of guy “    ” and the video about team USA to understand for example. There’s a lot of shady stuff going on for years and anet knows everything so it’s very sad and that’s why people don’t care anymore."

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

8 hours ago, Last Crab.6054 said:

well well well, wouldn't be one without one of the traders either

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
These burns are hotter than my spicy snacks rn

• Haha 2

18 hours ago, Trevor Boyer.6524 said:

The group you guys are talking about has already exposed themselves on such public levels it's ridiculous. They have a private discord where they openly talk about/schedule their win trading activities. It's like a big raid guild, but instead of organizing/teaching/clearing raids all day, they're queueing with squads in ranked.

I've had a few people take screenshots and show me the types of discussions/things that happen in this discord. The surprisingly thing, is how many people in the community are a part of it, or have been a part of it at some time.

Arenanet has to be completely aware of this discord. It isn't exactly a secret. It's all the evidence you'd need to perma-ban probably upwards of about a hundred accounts that are ran by the mainstream jokers that are responsible for the never ending cycle of perpetual win trade larping.

100% add me on discord, would love to see this, cause it would certainly go in the project and I'll go over it with you in DMs.

So I'm trying to figure things out in a non-bannable way, like a noir detective sneaking closer to the gritty truth... in last season's leaderboard, I can view the "friends and guilds" tab and see my fellow silver friends happily without rank. However, 2 users on my friends list are above 1600 and therefore should be in the top 250, but they're not ranked or visible in All.

Does that confirm that these two players wintraded & were removed?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Neth.6108 said:

So I'm trying to figure things out in a non-bannable way, like a noir detective sneaking closer to the gritty truth... in last season's leaderboard, I can view the "friends and guilds" tab and see my fellow silver friends happily without rank. However, 2 users on my friends list are above 1600 and therefore should be in the top 250, but they're not ranked or visible in All.

Does that confirm that these two players wintraded & were removed?

That would just most likely mean they did not meet the minimum games requirement to be placed on the leaderboard. If they were removed, their entire score would usually disappear.

• Like 1