Wizard's Vault special objective "Defeat Ignaxious, Knaebelag, and Eparch" not completing after having defeated all 3 bosses

I've come to notice that one of my Special Wizard's Vault objectives ("Defeat General Ignaxious, Knaebelag the Terror, and Eparch in Inner Nayos") remains uncompleted, despite having defeated all 3 bosses multiple times now.

1. General Ignaxious: I have the "Threat of Our Presence" achievement completed, that involves ticking all the events leading up to, and including defeating Ignaxious.
  2. Knaebelag: I have the "The Fangs That Gnash" achievement completed, that involves ticking all the events leading up to, and including defeating Knaebelag.
  3. Eparch: I have the "First Journey into the Spider's Lair" achievement, which is for defeating Eparch during the Into the Spider's Lair meta-event.

Just in case the definition of "Defeat... Eparch" is fully inclusive of all manifestations of Eparch, I've also defeated Eparch in the SOTO story mission, as well as in the Lonely Tower fractal.

It would seem I've met all the criteria to complete this Wizard's Vault special objective. Would be great if this issue could be looked into please - missing out on 300 Astral Acclaim isn't fun. 😞

• Confused 1

9 hours ago, Healix.5819 said:

Previous kills don't count. The objective is to do the meta again.

Question is, can I do them separately? Or do I have to do the 3 metas in a row with no interruption?

Edited by Arthon.5394
  • Like 1

On 6/27/2024 at 10:56 PM, Arthon.5394 said:

Question is, can I do them separately? Or do I have to do the 3 metas in a row with no interruption?

You should be able to do them separately. I did Knaebelag and Eparch in one go and Ignaxious 2 days later, and I got the objective. It didn't show the progress, but it still worked for me.

• 5 weeks later...

Just got this, but it took me FIVE runs, of each, to finally get it.

Of the first four, 3 of them were all on one map, one run through, different days. One was an outlier, map closed after Ignaxious, but the map I jumped to was conveniently starting Knaelbelag.

I have multiple hoard chests from the different bosses, so it definitely counted for the event, just not the Wizard Vault.

Sent in a support ticket yesterday, with screenshots of successful fights - GM Treez just responded to keep trying and to submit a bug report instead. Same response I've gotten for every "Achievement, Story, or Event Problem" that I've reported through the support ticket system.  Not even sure why they have that as an option.... but that's a separate complaint.

I also don't understand why it's just a 0/1. Other events like this, you can track the different bosses/things you need to do, so you can figure out which one is missing, or didn't count. Is it implying that it has to be done all at one time, as a giant meta? Then it should say "complete the full meta, killing..blah blah blah" And the 0% tracker should show your progress...but it doesn't. Just 0% the entire time.

Really frustrating.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

I did not have problems here. If I remember correctly it clearly states that you have to kill them again - kills before the achievement started do not count. (But great that for other stuff it actually managed to correctly count things you did before. Like with convergences.)

Afaik only credit for the last event is necessary. You manually need to keep track of it. Not sure if there is a hidden threshold that is higher where you could do a lil bit damage to get gold medal on the event but it still would not count.

Maybe try to do everything in one map/run if you want to be safe? Might be the bug is there. Not counting if you switch instances or log out to get the other boss kills later at another time. Not sure if I did have a break in between. Since I am crash-free after adding more RAM to my computer I might have done all at once - with being afk in between a bit or so. 😄

• 2 weeks later...

I just ignored it after 5 tries of doing all of it in one run (no relog, no change map, no porting, no waypoint, no nothing).

It's bugged and poorly tested (if they even bothered to test) as far as I'm concerned and not worth the time and effort repeating again and again and again and again and again. Sorry but it is what it is.