Mechanist IS so OP for throwing game.

If your main goal is to throw game and loose, then yeah, mechanist is OP, so meta.

If you play mechanist, basicly you let your team in 4/5 cause mechanist is so garbage, completly useless. Perhaps "efficient" in low silver or low bronze, but once you find player with mininum 2 brain cells, you're gonna be completly useless, and become a -1.
You won't ever achieve anything with this trash spec, you won't do any damage cause billion of reflect, cleanse etc, your golem will be kitted forever and you're gonna die instantly.

If you play mechanist in spvp, you're working activly FOR THE ENNEMY team, and against your team mate. You become basicly a traitor, kinda.

So bad to roam with, useless to teamfight with, completly inexistant in 1v1 scnecario.

Mechanist is a pure weight, a pure -1 spec, the only thing you will do with this dodshet of a spec is rally bot the downed enemys cause you'll die instantly.

Plz ANET, delete this spec forever, it doesn't deserve to exist.

So plz I beg you, if you trully want to play an assisted spec with a pet, play ranger already, and become a true monster/semi god, by doing nothing and switching your brain off, but forget mechanist forever, please.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, whooot.5784 said:

If your main goal is to throw game and loose, then yeah, mechanist is OP, so meta.

If you play mechanist, basicly you let your team in 4/5 cause mechanist is so garbage, completly useless. Perhaps "efficient" in low silver or low bronze, but once you find player with mininum 2 brain cells, you're gonna be completly useless, and become a -1.
You won't ever achieve anything with this trash spec, you won't do any damage cause billion of reflect, cleanse etc, your golem will be kitted forever and you're gonna die instantly.

If you play mechanist in spvp, you're working activly FOR THE ENNEMY team, and against your team mate. You become basicly a traitor, kinda.

So bad to roam with, useless to teamfight with, completly inexistant in 1v1 scnecario.

Mechanist is a pure weight, a pure -1 spec, the only thing you will do with this dodshet of a spec is rally bot the downed enemys cause you'll die instantly.

So plz I beg you, if you trully want to play an assisted spec with a pet, play ranger already, and become a true monster/semi god, by doing nothing and switching your brain off, but forget mechanist forever, please.

im 15-0 with mechanist, so not a thing but skill issue

• Haha 2

The "better" mechanists are tanky and they kite away doing... uh, what ever mech does... while the rest of his team farms people. I can't think of a single Plat Mech on NA probably because every other class outshines them.. Mech in PvP are generally bad.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Saiyan.1704 said:

The "better" mechanists are tanky and they kite away doing... uh, what ever mech does... while the rest of his team farms people. I can't think of a single Plat Mech on NA probably because every other class outshines them.. Mech in PvP are generally bad.

But thats the issue, they dont have enough kiting tools to kite decent players and they arent tanky.  So they are only "good" versus bad players.  

If people dont focus them they do well enough.  But anyone semi ok will focus them hard since they are the easiest build to kill. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Posted (edited)

Power Mech was killed off, but you could make a condi/hybrid build work. 

Wasn't great. But it was just on the cusp of being playable. 

And then Anet dealt it a death blow by nerfing Heal signet, Conductor signet, and discharge array in the same patch. 

Mech needs a rework. It's the reason why Rifle is undertuned. They obviously don't want it in PvP/WvW in its current state. Wish Anet would fix their design mistakes instead of sweeping them under the rug by nerfing them into unplayability. 

Edited by Kuma.1503

Power Mech is great with Tool Kit.   Pull, Prybar on his head and hello 10-12k dmg with just one skill.   The Trashbot is doing the rest and kill that player lol.

Always have Top Damage and Kills with my Mech in high Gold - Low Plat 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, Vyseman.2947 said:

Power Mech is great with Tool Kit.   Pull, Prybar on his head and hello 10-12k dmg with just one skill.   The Trashbot is doing the rest and kill that player lol.

Always have Top Damage and Kills with my Mech in high Gold - Low Plat 

You can be delusional if you want, but stay away from my team plz.

Edited by whooot.5784
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 3

1 hour ago, whooot.5784 said:

You can be delusional if you want, but stay away from my team plz.

so you dont want to get a GOOD Mech in your team with having Top Damage and Kills?? Ok, when i ever get you in my Team, i let you loose, np 😛 

• Confused 1

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, Vyseman.2947 said:

so you dont want to get a GOOD Mech in your team with having Top Damage and Kills?? Ok, when i ever get you in my Team, i let you loose, np 😛 

That's the point of this thread. We don't want you on anyone's team lmao. Mech on a team is a negative player.

Edited by Saiyan.1704
  • Like 1
  • Confused 2

Posted (edited)
19 hours ago, whooot.5784 said:

I played a game with you, I had an RL issue come up, and had to leave for 5 min before round start. When I got back I seen you had typed something like "they have a mech ez win",  so it was basically a 4v4 by your own definition. I was suprised to see that we were losing at 200-50, even though we also had Zeus, a good ele. I then also noticed some hate you directed toward me being afk, rightly so, but suggested I was a useless player anyway "its flowki what do you expect". Fair enough.

I went to mid, we won it back, I went to home, we won it back, I went to cannon and there it was, the reason we were 200-50 down in a 4v4. You were chasing a scrapper around the floor below, while their support gaurd freely walked onto the bell cap, and had it 3/4 capped just before me and our DH got on to win it (A simple steal block would have sufficed). More curious than that, you said thieves are shockingly bad at 1v1's on this forum, so I questioned why you were chasing a scrapper, known to 100-0 things on a dime, off point? Anyway, we won 500-300. Their mech was exactly where he needed to be every time I seen him, which is worth more than any good spec in the wrong place.

Edited by Flowki.7194
  • Like 3

20 minutes ago, Saiyan.1704 said:

That's the point of this thread. We don't want you on anyone's team lmao. Mech on a team is a negative player.

and you still complain after getting hard carried by an Mech.. right? right? lmfao 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Vyseman.2947 said:

and you still complain after getting hard carried by an Mech.. right? right? lmfao 

I've never gotten hard carried by a mech. 1 may show up every 30 games, give or take.

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, Flowki.7194 said:

I played a game with you, I had an RL issue come up, and had to leave for 5 min before round start. When I got back I seen you had typed something like "they have a mech ez win",  so it was basically a 4v4 by your own definition. I was suprised to see that we were losing at 200-50, even though we also had Zeus, a good ele. I then also noticed some hate you directed toward me being afk, rightly so, but suggested I was a useless player anyway "its flowki what do you expect". Fair enough.

I went to mid, we won it back, I went to home, we won it back, I went to cannon and there it was, the reason we were 200-50 down in a 4v4. You were chasing a scrapper around the floor below, while their support gaurd freely walked onto the bell cap, and had it 3/4 capped just before me and our DH got on to win it (A simple steal block would have sufficed). More curious than that, you said thieves are shockingly bad at 1v1's on this forum, so I questioned why you were chasing a scrapper, known to 100-0 things on a dime, off point? Anyway, we won 500-300. Their mech was exactly where he needed to be every time I seen him, which is worth more than any good spec in the wrong place.

I do indeed remember this game, sry for that I was a bit grumpy this day =D, anyway I thought you were trolling on purpose idk why (like toon of player I see that litteraly afk from the start on don't even play, but you weren't one of them (obviously) and for that I am sorry for telling you that)  .. We still won when you came back, that was a hell of a come back. I do remember also their mecha yeah, and it was a mecha, idk, easy to kill, no preasure at all, no chase potential, no sustain at all, we won cause he was in ennemy team btw. We won cause we farmed him so much, we killed him more than 6times.

Edited by whooot.5784

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, Vyseman.2947 said:

Noone denys that you could possibly (sometimes..) having decent game with that, the pb is, why would you do that, when you could play scrapper or holo for exemple, even if thoses spec aren't in their best days at the moment, it's still by far a best pick that mechanist.
Look at Zan or Sukaya for exemple, they are absolute monsters with it, cause they're excellents players but also cause thoses specs are still strong in capables hands. But that's the pb, it requires an amout of effort far more superior compared with other, cause enge really doesn't have the flavor of the month at this moment.
Why would you play Mecha when you could play ranger, and be legit 10thousands times more efficient in any role that this game mod could offers, with the  same amout of effort put into it?
Name a role, anything, Duelist/sidenoders, roamers, teamfighter/support (for some complete off meta drood for exemple), simple fact, ranger is 10times better than mechanist, and this isn't even close. Ranger completly outshines, and by far, mechanist. Every spec of this game does actually.
Why would you come play in a football team for exemple, with moonboots and an astronaut suit, while all your team mate come with the required equipment? Would you be surprise if they would tell you that is not appropriate and that you put a deep handicap on yourself, but also on them cause it will impact the team as well? No one would care if it would be a pure 1v1 mod, but thing is, conquest is about teamplay and synergy, not just you alone =D.
We're not even asking you to be a meta slave, just to come with something that, idk, does things better.
Look at our boy flowki for exemple, he comes with a complete offmeta core rev, and still does have nice decent perfs cause there is a logic in his build, he can 1v1 a bit, at least he can stay on a node, can teamfight, he's ultra tanky and boring to kill, brings lot of cc, cover condi etc, it has utility, even if this might not be the best pick (I'd still prefer a tryhard vindicator in that scenario), it's still better than mecha.

Edited by whooot.5784

Its really crazy how delusional most peoples are.. and only think that meta classes can compete in ranked high Elo.  

I know quit a few high Plat players who are "TROLLING"  with Core Engi, Core Ranger, Core Ele and carry their whole Team easily.. 

because at the end its all about Playerskill and not be a meta slave and dont know how class XYZ works. 

4 hours ago, Vyseman.2947 said:

Its really crazy how delusional most peoples are.. and only think that meta classes can compete in ranked high Elo.  

I know quit a few high Plat players who are "TROLLING"  with Core Engi, Core Ranger, Core Ele and carry their whole Team easily.. 

because at the end its all about Playerskill and not be a meta slave and dont know how class XYZ works. 

Yeah I generally dont trust people on stuff like Firebrand, Scourge, Mech, etc. But there are players who make special exceptions.

11 hours ago, whooot.5784 said:

I do indeed remember this game, sry for that I was a bit grumpy this day =D, anyway I thought you were trolling on purpose idk why (like toon of player I see that litteraly afk from the start on don't even play, but you weren't one of them (obviously) and for that I am sorry for telling you that)  .. We still won when you came back, that was a hell of a come back. I do remember also their mecha yeah, and it was a mecha, idk, easy to kill, no preasure at all, no chase potential, no sustain at all, we won cause he was in ennemy team btw. We won cause we farmed him so much, we killed him more than 6times.

Ahh the mark of a good human, the ability to apologise.

I do mostly agree, mech is not a great spec, but played well you can die very fast if you underestimate it. Only thing for me is, at similar difficulty, why is mech so bad, and warrior so good? This has to be Anet and the communitys biggest double standard.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Vyseman.2947 said:

There's nothing delusional about not wanting a bad spec on the team. Also there's no reason to take these as insult comments. It's not your fault that Anet turned your spec into a second ranger pet that has no particular role in pvp.

• Confused 1

Posted (edited)

Tbh mechanist should at least get a weapon swap if they are gonna sacrifice toolbelt skills for pet skills

Oh and your entire specialization trait line is taken up for choosing your mech skills instead of having an interface to select what pet you want like ranger has. Which doesnt make sense to me

Edited by Endo.1652

39 minutes ago, Endo.1652 said:

Tbh mechanist should at least get a weapon swap if they are gonna sacrifice toolbelt skills for pet skills

Oh and your entire specialization trait line is taken up for choosing your mech skills instead of having an interface to select what pet you want like ranger has. Which doesnt make sense to me

merging with mecha for new skills, iron man

5 minutes ago, arazoth.7290 said:

merging with mecha for new skills, iron man

Lost Ark has that. You have a drone that you can merge with and turn into a literal Iron Man shooting lasers everywhere.

Tbh in gw2 it would just be a soulbeast that your merge turns into holo forge

1 minute ago, Endo.1652 said:

Lost Ark has that. You have a drone that you can merge with and turn into a literal Iron Man shooting lasers everywhere.

Tbh in gw2 it would just be a soulbeast that your merge turns into holo forge

But cooler, make them also fly in gw2 pvp so people don't have to use hacks, they can now legally fly 😂

I really love to see those Condi Mechs doing huge aoe condi nukes, the whole spot dies because no one have condi cleanse...  And then i read this delusional post here how trash Mech is.....  😄 

I think i have to go afk if i see a condi mech in my team who is doing most damage and kills and able to nuke the whole spot  eehh.. uuh..   ofc not. 

EVERY Class can easily compete in higher Elo when you can play them.  Even Core Engi. 

Also forgot core Warrior... my team is complaining about me the whole Time when i play Core Warrior Support, while i can hold the Spot vs 3 and have 2-3million Heals.. hmmmmmmmmm

• Like 1