Homested Portal stone

Posted (edited)

Do we get one (Homestead Portal Stone) and if not, any chance home instance portal (current one) stone can become this one?

or will homestead become part of the UI like WV

Sry if that was asked before

Edited by Balsa.3951
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 3

Posted (edited)

Originally, I was thinking that they would've added a UI button to homesteads, just like we do for guilds. Reasons?

• To manage decorations, so we need a panel for our collection.
  • To manage visitors.
    • History of actions, such as furniture crafted.
    • Permissions that they are granted.
  • Selecting which homestead we are in, since we may want to be in another person's homestead.
  • It could've included a button to teleport there and back, like a guild hall.
  • Most expansions have a feature that gets at least a hero panel tab.

I tried to look at the homestead video once more. It appears like they don't have an option along the usual UI menu dedicated to it, just a "Dev Menu" button. The Homestead management UI is actually placed into the events section of the UI! It is possible that they don't have the menu item created yet, but it looks completely manageable with what little they have now. I'm a bit curious to what they plan to do as well.

Edited by Quench.7091
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 7/7/2024 at 2:11 AM, Quench.7091 said:

Originally, I was thinking that they would've added a UI button to homesteads, just like we do for guilds. Reasons?

• To manage decorations, so we need a panel for our collection.
  • To manage visitors.
    • History of actions, such as furniture crafted.
    • Permissions that they are granted.
  • Selecting which homestead we are in, since we may want to be in another person's homestead.
  • It could've included a button to teleport there and back, like a guild hall.
  • Most expansions have a feature that gets at least a hero panel tab.

I tried to look at the homestead video once more. It appears like they don't have an option along the usual UI menu dedicated to it, just a "Dev Menu" button. The Homestead management UI is actually placed into the events section of the UI! It is possible that they don't have the menu item created yet, but it looks completely manageable with what little they have now. I'm a bit curious to what they plan to do as well.

Good call. You might be right and i prefer this

• Like 2

Just wait until they integrate the Homestead into the UI (like guild hall) - for direct travel without having to pay. 😄
(I can already see the people that bought the Home Portal Stone crying cause the home instance is less usefull then ... and they paid for it in the past.)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Chichimec.9364 said:

OP, I think that's a good question, though I'd also like to know how guests get to our homestead and if they will have to have the JW expansion to visit ours.

Probably the same way they visit home instances. And I'm guessing they'll need jw -maybe they could add another entrance from wizard tower, but doubt.