WvW needs liquid Gold Rewards

cOf.7940

39 minutes ago, Gazrul.3086 said:

That's a pretty pathetic amount of gold for a weekly reward imo. 

Guess it depends on the effort. Some weeks I’ve been done with the weekly like 2h after logging on for the first time on Monday.

Then again that’s still pathetic compared to PvE.

58 minutes ago, Gazrul.3086 said:

But I don't want to do fractals. I like WvW. And yet for a full weekly I get 8g, that's just pathetic as a reward. At least bump it to 20g, it'd hardly be game breaking. 

🤔

I like Fraggles and found it a good place to practice rotations, builds, and people to practice staying together. Been running thin lately due to, well real life, but not a bad place to set for WvW and work rotation while making coin.

3 hours ago, Gazrul.3086 said:

But I don't want to do fractals. I like WvW. And yet for a full weekly I get 8g, that's just pathetic as a reward. At least bump it to 20g, it'd hardly be game breaking. 

🤔

Sure on the other hand, who needs gold or mats? You get free exotics and that will do. Anything else is a bonus. You want it? Work for it. Same goes for all the pve people that complain about gob. Just pull yourself together and do it or don’t, but then, don’t complain.

19 minutes ago, CafPow.1542 said:

Sure on the other hand, who needs gold or mats? You get free exotics and that will do. Anything else is a bonus. You want it? Work for it. Same goes for all the pve people that complain about gob. Just pull yourself together and do it or don’t, but then, don’t complain.

That's real asf

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Shiyo.3578 said:

GoB takes 1 day of WvW now. It's easy.

It'd be better if anet created alternatives for all the old gifts at this point. Why do people keep posting this cope comment, you're probably the same people wondering why you're outnumbered on a bg. If you look at spawn you'll see anywhere from 5-20 people afk wall running because they don't have to play the game mode.
why can't mist core fragment in pvp be functionally the same as gift of battle. why can't anet force pve players to endure more awful awful convergence content to get 4 stacks of the pink combined essence to create a gift of battle?