CONDENSE KRYPTIS SPREAD WHEN OPENING RIFTS

CONDENSE KRYPTIS SPREAD WHEN OPENING RIFTSCONDENSE KRYPTIS SPREAD WHEN OPENING RIFTSCONDENSE KRYPTIS SPREAD WHEN OPENING RIFTSCONDENSE KRYPTIS SPREAD WHEN OPENING RIFTSCONDENSE KRYPTIS SPREAD WHEN OPENING RIFTSCONDENSE KRYPTIS SPREAD WHEN OPENING RIFTSCONDENSE KRYPTIS SPREAD WHEN OPENING RIFTSCONDENSE KRYPTIS SPREAD WHEN OPENING RIFTSCONDENSE KRYPTIS SPREAD WHEN OPENING RIFTSCONDENSE KRYPTIS SPREAD WHEN OPENING RIFTSCONDENSE KRYPTIS SPREAD WHEN OPENING RIFTSCONDENSE KRYPTIS SPREAD WHEN OPENING RIFTSCONDENSE KRYPTIS SPREAD WHEN OPENING RIFTSCONDENSE KRYPTIS SPREAD WHEN OPENING RIFTSCONDENSE KRYPTIS SPREAD WHEN OPENING RIFTSCONDENSE KRYPTIS SPREAD WHEN OPENING RIFTSCONDENSE KRYPTIS SPREAD WHEN OPENING RIFTSCONDENSE KRYPTIS SPREAD WHEN OPENING RIFTSCONDENSE KRYPTIS SPREAD WHEN OPENING RIFTSCONDENSE KRYPTIS SPREAD WHEN OPENING RIFTSCONDENSE KRYPTIS SPREAD WHEN OPENING RIFTSCONDENSE KRYPTIS SPREAD WHEN OPENING RIFTSCONDENSE KRYPTIS SPREAD WHEN OPENING RIFTSCONDENSE KRYPTIS SPREAD WHEN OPENING RIFTSCONDENSE KRYPTIS SPREAD WHEN OPENING RIFTS

Holy kitten. It's been done in drytop and fireheart rise SO DO THE SAME FOR OTHER MAPS

Edited by BumboJumbo.1308
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 8

2 hours ago, Kinurak.5307 said:

Okay? what is the complaint? all i see is something about kryptis rifts spreading out?

To be a little less unhinged my main complaint is that the kryptis enemies (not rifts), when they spawn from opening up a rift, is that they are too far apart from one another.

This isn't fun, it's frustrating. That's literally it. Just make them the same as drytop and fireheart rise where the kryptis are nice and compact with each other.

Some examples can be found on this reddit post

• Haha 1
  • Confused 3

You don't like it when some mobs spawn in Narnia while others are in the frozen North and the rest bumbling about in limbo??

Blasphemy! 😠

(yes, it is terribly annoying, with some rifts being more egregious than others. Like, at least keep the spawns in the same zip code; my reaper is not fast while in combat!)

• Haha 2

Didnt they change that recently? To the more spread out one? Cuz i remember something changed. 

I think Anets reasoning was that when it was too condensed, the players murdered them too fast, so they spread it out to give people more time to get to the rifts. (I might be misremembering tho.)

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Kinurak.5307 said:

Didnt they change that recently? To the more spread out one? Cuz i remember something changed. 

I think Anets reasoning was that when it was too condensed, the players murdered them too fast, so they spread it out to give people more time to get to the rifts. (I might be misremembering tho.)

Nah, some rifts are still really bad, unless I totally missed a rift update in the last 3 weeks. I get not bunching them up, but a T1 in Amnytas shouldn't have me running around multiple walls to get the mobs. 🥲

Edited by QueenKeriti.5176

2 hours ago, Kinurak.5307 said:

Greedy skill spammers kill stealing.   I can see that happening. 

• Like 1

Yeah, be careful what you uh, 'ask' for.  Anet wouldn't fix this in the normal way - they would hide all mobs a certain distance from the portal, causing people to enter combat from the invisible mobs when they can't see them.  Also, combat mounting would not work, because....why would it?  As you slowly run towards the rift, unable to tag anything and get credit, it closes, and you then come on here and complain that they need to spawn more mobs with the rifts. 🙂

• Confused 4

9 hours ago, Kinurak.5307 said:

Then make rifts themselves be closer to waypoints.

• Confused 2