Sip Coffee Emote Twitch Reward Not Delivered

I got the coffee one and the mini/egg stuff just now. Other two yesterday. Note: I am in european timezone - let Twitch run muted during the night and around like 4:00 a. m. when I went to the toilet I had claimed both of the later stuff (6h, 8h rewards).

(Side note: I like that we can progress all at once. I think it was the same with the previous drops but with the ones before you had to claim earlier rewards to progress the next.)

Did not get the pirate outfit yet. Maybe I unlocked this already normally? (I think so.) It still should send the reward. Reads in the wiki as if this is a different stuff. Not the outfit (I think there exists one).

It could be a delay/queue? (Making it possible to get the early ones quickly the later ones where I only checked ours later might also not have arrived immediately.) With the US having had their evening/night a bit later than european players more people might have joined - also getting the drops. Odd that for some then the pirate stuff appeared but not the emote.

I also did not receive the Sip Coffee emote after claiming it. 
Things I have tried: switching to the character I was playing when I claimed it.
Switching maps. Log out and back in again.
Logging out of twitch and back in again.

Twitch Inventory says the item is claimed. 

~
Things of note: I did watch 3 to 4 different streams. During 2 of those streams the progress bar to the reward froze twice. I had to refresh to get it to show the correct progress. 
Might that have something to do with it?

Edited by Obfuscate.6430

29 minutes ago, Obfuscate.6430 said:

Things of note: I did watch 3 of 4 different streams. During 2 of those streams the progress bar to the reward froze twice. I had to refresh to get it to show the correct progress. 
Might that have something to do with it?

I don't think so. Twitch calculates the time for you. If you met the requirements then you still have to press a button to claim the item.

1 minute ago, GODh.3892 said:

I don't think so. Twitch calculates the time for you. If you met the requirements then you still have to press a button to claim the item.

Even if you claim it, it dont seem to be sent to some people.