Please nerf the champ events to elites instead.

Nobody is doing these champ events, it's such a waste of well designed events and story telling just because you made an immense HP sponge champion with bounty affixes on top and then 7 minute timers for champs that 2-shot people and summon never ending waves of minions.

If you make such a big amount of events impossible to solo/duo, and these events don't give anything worth the effort of a squad, they'll just become ghost towns.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3
  • Confused 7
  • Sad 1

20 hours ago, who want blood.8765 said:

worst ones are with the instabilies that block if it has the "Exploiter" buff, because if it runs away for the warclaw wrangling, its becomes impossible because the chain pull skill gets blocked.

Exploiter

Yeah Exploiter is an issue on those hunts, but there is a way to work around it - run AHEAD of the target and use skill 3 when you're just in front of them.  It will hit then while you're still in their exploiter bubble. 

• Like 1

um i notice people ignoring the champs too. On the second day of the expansion. that is a really bad sign. They should be nerfed if people are not doing them even on the 2nd day. At least if they scaled to group size they could serve as some form of content.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

It's not a problem right now but when Janthir is no longer the hot now expansion with tons of people on map how much harder will so many champs be to kill? Genuine question this is the first release I've been here for.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Absulute nonsense. A lot of people were doing the bosses last evening and night in the first map (Lowland Shore EU). Its stacked with players, especially with the bosses in the second half. A lot more compared to EOD, were the first map was totally deserted from the start. Its an expac, its supposed to bring some challenge. Theres already more than enough faceroll content in the core game. And its not that there is a ernormous amount of little events with standard mobs, veterans en Elites that you can do on yourself. And you want to cut out the content with people actually coming together and working together?  And if you happen to stumble upon a champ (that in many cases can be activated by the plaper, one line of help request in chat and you get a ton of players within seconds.And if you dont like to play together ever, why play a mmorpg? That does not make sense to me.

Edited by particlepinata.9865
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

Unfortunately it regularly feels like Anet makes no effort to ensure content continues to be relatively playable after it stops being the hot new thing relegating newcomers to begging for help with dead group content nobody does anymore because they got the one thing they needed from doing it.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

On 8/22/2024 at 1:15 AM, Zenith.7301 said:

If you make such a big amount of events impossible to solo/duo

Twice now I got champs down with just one other player, the wolf under the wizard "camp" earlier today and some other champ towards the desert earlier in the week.

So you can duo these champs.

right now its not an issue, I just ask in map and tag up (mentor is fine) and people come almost every time except real off hours.

When the expansion is a bit older and less populated though, its going to be a pain for anyone playing through.

I can see why they are champs now, so they dont die too quickly, but they probably need to be nerfed later.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

50 minutes ago, Dean Calaway.9718 said:

Twice now I got champs down with just one other player, the wolf under the wizard "camp" earlier today and some other champ towards the desert earlier in the week.

So you can duo these champs.

You can solo them, you have plenty of time if you get it right at the start of the timer. 

• Like 1