Homestead - A large number decoration item are not craft-able [Merged]

Hi! Currently, I'm unable to craft many items in the Handiworker station in my homestead. The items still appeared in the crafting menu, But when I attempted to craft it, the material wasn't consumed and the item was not received. On top of the crafting menu, it said "Adept Handiworker 300/400" even when I had already maxed out my homestead mastery to the final tier.
 When I tried to switch character, some of my character has a significantly lower amount of craftable item in the Handiworker menu, and those were the only items that I can successfully craft.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Same here.  Can't craft and it does not take materials.  Same 300/400 at the top of the screen.  Bugged out after visiting someone else's homestead who did not have the same level of homestead mastery points.  If that helps any. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lowcforme.7840 said:

Same here.  Can't craft and it does not take materials.  Same 300/400 at the top of the screen.  Bugged out after visiting someone else's homestead who did not have the same level of homestead mastery points.  If that helps any. 

Haven't visited anyone else's homestead myself, still bugged...ugh.

• Confused 1

Same for me. Maxed out mastery line and showing 300/400 in Handicraft. I had bought the recipe unlocks from all of the heart vendors and whatnot in the new maps. I crafted a few things about an hour or two before the update last night, and was unable to craft any of the non-default recipes immediately after the update went out.

Also, my alts can no longer see any recipes except for the default starting recipes, as well. I was able to craft any and all recipes prior to the update with those alternate characters without restriction.

Edited by Sevy.6987

I had this exact issue last night after the patch, couldn’t find anything about it on any forum, thought it was just me. Glad I’m not alone.

Most likely this broke when they hotfixed the issue where everyone instantly had access to 500 handiwork. Now we all have access to….barely anything.

Really sucks cause homestead crafting and decorating was the single most anticipated thing for me in this expac. 

• ArenaNet Staff

Well first of all, I'm envious of each and every one of you--I'm dying to start decorating and haven't had much time to play yet! 😄 

More seriously, I am passing this on so people can start looking into it. Thank you for the details you included as well, that sort of thing helps with investigation!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

Same issue here.
Main character I used to play through the story has a long list of decorations available to be crafted, though when I want to craft for example the square cabinet nothing happens. Being unable to craft these items started about 1,5hours ago. Before that I was still able to craft other things.

My other characters only have a small list of decorations available, mostly only the kodan decorations. I haven't tried if I'm able to craft those as I'm saving my resources.

I have the homestead mastery fully unlocked as well.

• Like 1

• Forum Moderator.3419 changed the title to Homestead - A large number decoration item are not craft-able [Merged]

Same with me 300/400 and when I craft some decorations, it ate the resources but I don't get the decorations. I am missing a few carts and lighting cart, 5 drizzelwood trees, keg, the big keg and a few bushes :classic_sad:

• Like 3

Can report this same issue.

I also made a separate topic for it, but it appears that the mastery line bugging and preventing crafting has also totally reset my decoration "space" and I can now only decorate areas immediately outside the house but not any areas further out into the homestead. Infinitely frustrating.

Maxed out Homesteading Masteries but I am also showing 300/400 and cannot craft decorations of different tiers. When attempting to craft the decorations it makes the sound to queue up crafting but materials aren't consumed and decorations are not crafted. 

• Like 1

Since the update yesterday, despite having the mastery fully unlocked, Handiworker says 300/400 and 90% of the decorations can't be crafted. 

All Plants and trees

Most statues

Various other items

The strange thing is they are items from all different tiers. From Novice to Journeyman.

I'm honestly confused given how big a deal Homestead is supposed to be for this expansion, that this has been bugged since yesterday's update and today's update didn't address it...

Edited by Solomon Darkfury.3729
  • Like 1

I have the same as above, but also on discovery there is a recipe using 10 of each Refined Homestead Metal and Refined Homestead Wood.  It produces nothing, doesn't save a recipe and just eats my materials.  Did this both before and after latest patch.