Lowland Shore Renown Token

What is this used for with vendors?

Double clicking on the item in your inventory does nothing. vendors won't take it, either before you do heart and also after you complete heart. there is no way to give to vendor that i see. It looks like there's some achievement tied to it "Journeykin Outpost Renown Mastery" but seems bugged.

Someone yesterday said after reset you use them at vendors, but that didn't make sense to me since above is still true.

anyone know how to use these?

edit: okay, so again somone replied in map chat finally and i got a different or better answer. looks like you have had to complete the heart once already. then on the next day "after reset" you  are suppose to be able to use them. i'll have to test on my other toon for verification.

Edited by Kelly.7019

Basically, that's an heart completion token if you already completed that heart (since they reset daily). You can use 4 max per heart for 20% completion each (so 80% total), if you got a specific mastery, it's more like 25% (so 100% for 4)

So if you stack up enough of them, you could do daily completion of heart without doing anything.

• Like 1

On 8/22/2024 at 8:44 PM, Kelly.7019 said:

edit: okay, so again somone replied in map chat finally and i got a different or better answer. looks like you have had to complete the heart once already. then on the next day "after reset" you  are suppose to be able to use them. i'll have to test on my other toon for verification.

The tokens exist in both Janthir zones. Before you can use them you have to complete a heart once normally, after you completed it once normally, instead of doing any tasks you can "sell" up to 4 of the Tokens to the heart vendor for heart progress. Selling 4 Tokens completes the heart for that day.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Miriam.9241 said:

I only could use this token with characters I started JW. All others have not this interaction point and they telling me to do the hearts first.

Yes, the first completion is per character to unlock the vendor option on that character.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Manasa Devi.7958 said:

They seem to be rewarded in far more events in Lowland Shore, yet they're far more desirable in Syntri.

Seems that most of the bugs I've encountered with events and achievs are on Syntri.... so maybe that may be the reason you get so little on that map its caught up in whatever is bugging things out there

• Like 1