Halloween decorations and Wintersday decor

I really don't care. Give me dark, spooky, cobwebby, spiky, tentacle-y, spidery, gothic, stained-glass window-themed decorations and i'm all over it. I did notice a webby hatchling in my homestead today, but still haven't found the turtle hatchling.

• Like 1

On 9/15/2024 at 6:23 PM, Dean Calaway.9718 said:

I'd be highly surprised if they didn't, but they'll likely be on the gem store so prepare for greedy players to complain they want them for free.

I just hope they don't do the obvious of giving us our guild hall halloween decs for halloween. Seems likely. EZ for them sad for us because it really feels like they chopped up what shoulda all just launched at start of xpac.

all these past gemstore decorations should be available all the time, but that prolly wont happen. The homestead ecosystem they don't have is a problem.

Edited by Kelly.7019
  • Confused 1

On 9/16/2024 at 2:03 AM, cutiefruitydanger.8952 said:

Wouldnt it be cool if  ANET would make some Mad King Thorn decor and  Wintersday decorations for our homesteads??? 👀☃️🥰

I think they will release some ONLY during festival events. I cannot understand why the need to hold back all when they are nothing new, can just copy and paste from guild hall stash like the rest of the decorations. Why can't give us some together with the rest?

Edited by Sugar Min.5834
  • Like 1
  • Confused 3

On 9/16/2024 at 11:26 PM, Funky.4861 said:

I really don't care. Give me dark, spooky, cobwebby, spiky, tentacle-y, spidery, gothic, stained-glass window-themed decorations and i'm all over it. I did notice a webby hatchling in my homestead today, but still haven't found the turtle hatchling.

The Webby hatchling comes with M.O.X.

As for your wishlist, I will be surprised if they will release new Halloween decoration besides what is already available for Guid Halls.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

That would be awesome to have Halloween and Wintersday stuff in our Homestead. I could make a cozy living room with a xmas tree and soft plush furniture and garlands hanging with poinsettia's. I truly would like to know though, in the pictures it shows on wiki of the homestead. There is a kodan picture of a hut and a shelf on the wall in one of the bedrooms that's not available to craft. Also it shows a picture of a bed in the top loft area that's got blue stripes on it but no crafting for that either. I have noticed a few decorations they they show that we did not get.

QUOTEs deleted. My bad, I read wrongly 😂

Homestead is like a mini guild hall with gem store decors added. Look at the existing decorations, every one of them is copy and paste from guild hall stuff except for those Kodan furniture. Don't expect them to create many new festival decorations for free, majority will be copy and paste from the existing ones in guild hall, like now.

Edited by Sugar Min.5834
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1