whats your main

czerwoni.9563

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Used to be Engineer, until the grenade kit hurt my hands too much. Been a Revenant main since HoT, but now I'm in the really-disappointed-with-Renegade brigade :( (not one new mobility or self-defence skill, really?!)

Holosmith seems very fun, I'm hoping it lets me return to my engi without developing RSI from it!

@R E F L H E X.8413 said:My thief has the most ascended armor finally almost finished its set getting three pieces in three days last week. She was a work in progress thats now cancelled due to pistols being ruined completely.

It was the closest thing to a main I was going to have on this account.

Pistols are awesome, although I still miss Ricochet. You should have seen them back in the day. They were awful for about four years, and the reasons why were obvious. No idea why it took so long for the devs to address it.

Going back and forth between thief and revenant. I used to prefer the Revanant, but after spending significant time playing both more recently, I've drifted back into preferring the thief - it's less versatile, but it's faster and the gameplay is more engaging. And what Revenants have in versatility they give up more in gameplay fluidity and customizability, which is something that sorely needs to be addressed. Give them a more universal legend option or some generic utility skills and at least one more core weapon option.

@Charrbeque.8729 said:Originally it was my warrior, but then living world season 2 hit and the monsters weren't too melee friendly, so I switched to my ranger. (Seriously, fighting the dragon on top of the grove in that one episode for an hour, having half my gear damaged and the other half broken when I was done, really turned me off of my warrior)This was an issue for me too when Season 2 rolled. I recently did HoT story again with a Necromancer and I would say it took me 1/5 of the time to get through it compared to the time it took with my Warrior. I still stand with Warrior as my main but it has become one of the slowest content completion characters on my account. Beserker elite helped but doesn't compare to enemies offing themselves when they see my Necromancer coming.

Archived