So I'm seeing a lot of Spear Warriors in ToL

8 minutes ago, Hotride.2187 said:

Did they do all that much though? The evade on spear was painful when fighting a SPB, FC CD increase is nice but its 1.5 sec. Balanced stance pinging ponging CD. The defiant stance might be the only big thing and I'm not sure if its that big.

Think about how a warrior player not on spb will grapple with these changes. 

Edited by Azure The Heartless.3261
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Hotride.2187 said:

Pretty sure we've been through this before. What warrior player not on SPB?

See that's the problem I have here. 

You can't just pretend 75% of the class doesnt exist, those aspects are also impacted by the changes. I don't accept your framing if it isnt even attempting to be objective. Isn't it silly for your argument to be "well if we don't consider all these other junk playstyles that nobody plays because Anet killed them, the changes don't seem so bad!"

Let's not argue about it.  Its fine. It's like I'm talking to walls.

Edited by Azure The Heartless.3261
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, Azure The Heartless.3261 said:

See that's the problem I have here. 

You can't just pretend 75% of the class doesnt exist, those aspects are also impacted by the changes. I don't accept your framing if it isnt even attempting to be objective. Isn't it silly for your argument to be "well if we don't consider all these other junk playstyles that nobody plays because Anet killed them, the changes don't seem so bad!"

Let's not argue about it.  Its fine. It's like I'm talking to walls.

You got power SPB and condi zerker. Sorry that neither is what you want to play, but both have strong builds. There are how many other professions, for the play style you want.

• Like 1

+++ BREAKING: FREE TICKETS FOR PLAT ARE OUT OF STOCK +++

The heartbreaking story of spellbreaker enjoyers being currently forced to learn how to play the game.

"HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN TO ME?!?", says local handless player. "I JUST WANTED TO RUIN THE GAME FOR EVERYONE ELSE!!!"

Edited by Terrorhuz.4695

Just now, Terrorhuz.4695 said:

The heartbreaking story of spellbreaker enjoyers being currently forced to learn how to play the game.

"HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN TO ME?!?", says local handless player. "I JUST WANTED TO RUIN THE GAME FOR EVERYONE ELSE!!!"

I did laugh

but

How dare you

1 hour ago, Terrorhuz.4695 said:

Come now Mister Terror, I'm pretty certain that you know that You should never play sidenoders to climb ranks, you play some stupid build that can kill 2 to 4 people at once like Mesmer, Guardian, Necro , Ranger, Revanant, Engi or whatever is the FOTM this time around and then you start playing sidenoder when you hit plat to kitten with the other people playing said stupid builds.  

PS: Wish my stupid bayblade Berserker build was working. WHY, CMC,  WHY what was wrong with doing 3 spins on ARC DIVIDER ?

• Confused 1

8 minutes ago, Vancho.8750 said:

PS: Wish my stupid bayblade Berserker build was working. WHY, CMC,  WHY what was wrong with doing 3 spins on ARC DIVIDER ?

a madman called lonecap is reaping people with some sort of mad berserker build, not sure what he's running and it's definitely not meta, but he makes it working beautifully somehow

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Terrorhuz.4695 said:

a madman called lonecap is reaping people with some sort of mad berserker build, not sure what he's running and it's definitely not meta, but he makes it working beautifully somehow

Afraid to Theorycraft it, every time I try and do like 30 to 50 games, jAnet somehow nerfs it even if no one plays it, tinfoil hat on, like they are watching me !!!!
Should probably start Theorycrafting for kitten that annoys me.