Sindrener - Primal Instinct (wvw thief S/D 1vX)

Sindrener.1592

I think the sustainability is everything baked into Steal and Stolen resets in the video. It looks like he's tethering somewhat to a getaway lane while cutting away and tying up like two or three people while keeping their buddies creeping around in mind, not a whole lot has to change for wvw in that build I think and Shortbow scales you up to zerg play pretty quick anyway. Drd and acro together is strong in a way but it felt like playing through mud but likely I was just playing like shit and gave it up too soon.

@Shirlias.8104 said:

@Shirlias.8104 said:Very good plays, but Somehow is Clear the unbalancing of on target teleports ( being able to Kite enemies which can't teleport avoiding walls ) if your enemies don't have any.

Actually they added counterplay to sword 2 ports. Its used to be instant and a stunbreak ages ago. Fun Times.People will get used to how to fight S/D-thieves. Flanking strike aftercast still exists. What I really hate is that they added unblockable to flanking. its a prime example what is wrong with the game. Just adding blocks and unblockables in a race to make it spammier each time.

It was never a stunbreak.

It was

I stand corrected.

I guess I just don't recall it as such seeing how s/d was actually kinda bad until flanking strike changes came in, following those changes.

It was bad because up until around that patch it had zero damage (HoT caused sword AA to go up by 40% damage just from removal of its insane aftercast delays) and it had no utility aside from just spamming dodges because Larcenous didn't exist, and IS then was still only 600 range. CnD was also nerfed in PvP in terms of its damage as well, so it couldn't really do anything except durdle on a point in a 1v1. At which point +1'ing on D/P was just better at winning games outright by bursting with BT to kill off the boons and following through with backstab.

In those few months with Larcenous being added in what was a D/D-ele boon-fest, it shot up from being horrible to one of the best meta-punchers out there.

Archived