Iron Guards Drop rate Bugged?

X T D.6458

@HazyDaisy.4107 said:I was watching sabatage depot the last time I tried tactics via skirmish chests. The guild was down to 2 Sabs, I opened 50 chests and got 1 extra Sab. I would say alot of the tactics have low drop rates.

Hmm odd, my guild seems to have a 3 digit amount of every tactic but like 20-30 at any time of Iron Guards. And any time I use tactics, I rarely ever get IG.

@Strider Pj.2193 said:Wonder if it is the 'mostly used ' ones. Making so scribe still is needed.

Scribe can be such a gold sink.,,,

Most likely, I ended up crafting a few extra sabatages because I didn't want to spend the rest of my chests on tactics at a gamble for just that one tactic, it's too bad you can't sell the tactics you never use though.

@Dawdler.8521 said:

@Raymond Lukes.6305 said:I just tested and things are dropping at the expected rates.

Thanks for checking up on this. I assume its just a combination of RNG and high use of IG that keeps availability low.I am pretty sure its simply because the droprate is - as expected - terribly low.

Yea I actually looked up the drop rates on wiki, and all the tactics have drop rates in the single digit percentages. So it's likely just due to the sheer number of available tactics. I wonder if they should package them separately and let us choose.

Archived