Suggestion: make own TP listings stand out from others

StevenL.3761

Idea

It would be so sweet if the "Current Buyers" and "Current Sellers" sections had a visual indicator that amounts to "this is you". Perhaps a little icon next to the Price per Unit.

Example

My current bid on this item is for 175 silvers so that listing has a little exchange icon next to it.Example

I'd love to see this feature (again).

TP version 1.0 had that ability. I suspect that it was dropped because it slowed the TP's response time.

I think the bigger issue these days is that the TP is in a "if it ain't broke, don't touch it!" state, without any of ANet's teams responsible for looking at what a TP 3.0 should/could look like. There are a variety of other changes to the TP that folks have asked for and it's unclear if we'll ever see any of them at this point :(

@"Illconceived Was Na.9781" said:I'd love to see this feature (again).

TP version 1.0 had that ability. I suspect that it was dropped because it slowed the TP's response time.

I think the bigger issue these days is that the TP is in a "if it ain't broke, don't touch it!" state, without any of ANet's teams responsible for looking at what a TP 3.0 should/could look like. There are a variety of other changes to the TP that folks have asked for and it's unclear if we'll ever see any of them at this point :(

The old version also hid information. You could see your own and the top listing but not the range and quantity of the rest.

@Illconceived Was Na.9781 said:

@TWMagimay.9057 said:Why though? What purpose would it serve?

Sometimes I forget that I've already ordered something or that I've been trying sell a different thing for 4 months. Be nice to easily see if I'm overcutting or undercutting myself.

There's the transactions tab though. It'd take you a couple of seconds to check for any of those things. I mean, the damn thing already has issues with loading, it doesn't need any more kittens added to it....

@Illconceived Was Na.9781 said:I'd love to see this feature (again).

Cool, I didn't know they had it in the original version. I hope that doesn't mean they won't ever bring it back.

Oh no. :(

@Illconceived Was Na.9781 said:

@TWMagimay.9057 said:Why though? What purpose would it serve?

Sometimes I forget that I've already ordered something or that I've been trying sell a different thing for 4 months. Be nice to easily see if I'm overcutting or undercutting myself.

This perfectly describes why I posted this. I wish I could edit my original post to add this.

Archived