how to fix the Palawadan session

As most of you know, the Palawadan meta is famous for being a very generous, and very fun farm. But it's also one of the buggiest, glitchiest, and most randomly punishing farms.Every time you complete an event there are three things that can happen.Rarily the chests spawn for you to open. Most of the time you have to complete the next event in order for the previous chests to become interactibles.But quite occassionally a chest can never be opened, regardless of event participation.

As a result, this is very frustrating. Especially since the final session with Iberu is counted among this. Meaning you can sometimes lose half your loot to this bug.

I propose the following fix, which will fix both these annoying bugs AND make the event more streamlined.

==>> Completing events give you Sunspear Favor.Claiming zones: 1xKilling a Loyalist: 1x +2x if you killed 6 (so 8 total)Breaking the statue: 2xSinking the corsair ships: 3x, +1 for the third (so 10 total)Killing Iberu: 5x

So you get a buff-stack everytime, and at the end you can open the X amount of chests of buffs you got.This way you don't want to throw your keyboard out of the window after the third time this week the chests bug out.And the event is more streamlined as you're not constantly interupted by looking after the chests.

@Methods.4023 said:Only 2 chest that bug for me are the first 2 and I can get them at the end. The only time things got weird was when I hopped into the middle of the event. Champs didn't give me loot and some chest bugged.

Yea, the first two chests seem to always bug out.But there are a lot that spawn after Iberu is killed that often remain locked as well.

If chests other than the first two appear open for you, simply waypoint and come back. Or relog. Always works for me.

Have never really noticed any issues with the Palawadan chests other than the first two bugging, which you can just loot later (or loot two others instead, later)

Archived